Quick Questions

Best answers
Hiya

If anybody has time to anwser these I'd be gratefull

1) When Esf Beta coems out will the graphics be the same as Alpha??

2) Does anybody have an Exact release date for the beta?

3) How many Maps will there be?

4) Will all the characters have heaps of moves? like eg Goku's got bout 5 moves will there be anymore than that...?

5) Will there be a Better teleporting ability?

Apart from dat keep up da good work :yes:

Best answers
1.) No, they will be better (atleast we hope so :p) It does kinda favor machines with a bit more power to them though.

2.) Never :)

3.) There are 9 currently, not counting Stryker's 2 which will bring the total up to 11.

4.) We've added a couple new attacks and changed quite a few around. But not all characters have "heaps" of moves.

5.) ?? Explain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the charaters do need more moves... i mean goku and buu are totaly left out of the good moves i mean all goku gets thats only his is genki dama and thats fairly useless... and all buu has is cookie......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu gets dos mas!! Ill let u guess what those are!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
euhm attacks fat buu has, grabbing attack (throwing his fat,wraps around vegeta)fast attack(stole from vegeta) power punch? (arm extends)
buu absorbed fat buu, mouthblast, masskill(genocide)bouncyball(rolls up and starts bouncing all over the place.
(absorbed gotenks picollo) got their attacks

think that are almost every attack i saw

Best answers
yeh, sokidan they're callled. Or spirit ball in the english eps, yamcha uses it all the time, its his trademark move. That'd be nice.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they hav standard moves for each character already.....

1. melee
2. ki ball
3. generic ki beam.

then u get the extra specials.. like 2++.... but i hope they add more standard moves....like....

1. rezenkou energy dan.. dunno how to spell.... where u fire hepas of ki balls rapidly..... wat vegeta likes to do.....
2. generic ki ball... like just a big overhead thro kiball thing.... like the one vegeta does against that thing in movie 13.....

i kno melee is like greatly improved already... but if u added those... this game wud be sweeeet.....

thnx

Best answers
I think the Ki balls should just be changed into the rezenkou energy dan. That would be far more useful than the weakass ki balls. :)

Best answers
nah i like what they've done with ki balls, you only ever fall back on em if you're low on energy, bored, or just lookin to annoy the piss out of people. If they made em stronger'n faster,people would use them more and the focus would be taken away from the moves that make characters unique... or somethin'.

Best answers
But you can't kill anyone with ki balls. Unless they're low on health and really suck at playing. I mean you hafta stand in one place for them to even hit you. It does such low damage and such a low rapid rate of fire, it really is useless.

Notice when you fall back on your ki balls as you say, 30 seconds later you die because a massive power wave wipes you out!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
u can kill ppl with ki balls... mayb u just suck........ :rolleyes:

nah ppl wudn spam it.....coz ki balls arnt very accurate and stuf....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah humiliating people that suck or you if you rock or a combination of those two

Best answers
If anyone remembers, the ki ball firing was faster in the alpha, but that led to slow downs i think since people would spam the server with em. Anyways, they are pretty damn accurate, what do u mean there not. the single shot (slower rate of fire) lands on the money all the time. The rapid fire (faster obviously) was the more inaccurate one. And a person doesnt need to be standing still to get hit. Theres something called anticipation, where you fire in the direction a person is moving lol.

Best answers
They just need to make the fire rate and speed of the ki balls faster is all.:yes:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, on long distance u can actually see the coming and everything... so it's easy to dodge them

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah they really shud coz u can see attacks like from way way off... and then u can dodge so easily... perhaps makin the beams like semi homing or summin.....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol that will suck, cuz u will never miss, to shoot beams would be nice, but imagine beeing shot and can't even dodge them.
imagine the frustration.....

[edit]
soz i read homing, not semi homing.
[/edit]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom