Battles in ESF Beta 1.....

Best answers
Greetings

I've been spending a lot of time watching DBZ lately, and surely you all know the excitement the serie displays. Especially when it comes to combat, anyway back to the main point... I was wondering if you could make ESF Beta 1 more special, in terms of fighting, so we say we could have battles that would take something like 5-10 minuttes. And during that time different your powerlevel might increase or decrease depending on the situation, and new attack would appear. Then it would me much more fun instead of just blowing each other up in one shot.... just a suggestion.

Best answers
I just hope that either the HP has been increased or attacks do less damage, because right now you can die in 1 hit easily, and in the show, fights last a LONG time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah if ya the same PL the fight should take longer but ya need some way to know how minced they are cus they may have 1 HP so ya only have to use a ki ball but ya sittin there chargin a full kame

Best answers
Well I think it should be like this: Whenever two people are at the same powerlevel a fight should be like 5 minuttes, and during those five minuttes you can power more and more up the longer time that goes by, and after the 5 minuttes or something it really should begin to be more easy to kill each other.... whenever two people are at different powerlevels they should be able to have an upperhand, but not end the battle as fast as you can in the current version.

Or else there should be some sort of factors which will be run though a program so after five minuttes it will see who should win, I mean it could calculate how many times you blocked attack, and how many times you hit and so on.....

Im just full of suggestions :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
k full of complicated ones... u kno wat ur asking for??... i dun think this is good... like mmm.. sittin there for five hours.. just blockin to see if u win or not ain that good... i think its good.... damage depends on pl diff and stuff like that.... its good i reckon.. ESF TEAM ROX

Best answers
hey guys, battles do take much longer, its not the typical throw a kame or ff at someone to win it now, the melee brought a whole new dimention to the game, but i still go kamikaze sometimes hehe, dont worry bout battles, its a lot more dbz like now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom