New Move For Goku

Best answers
do you guys think you can put in that attack from when Goku is fighting Frieza? He shoots a kamehameha and instead of firing it he made two little balls out of it which homed in on frieza when he said to. I'm thinking that attack could be added to Goku's list of attacks...it'd be pretty cool if the ball(one by one) home in on the nearest guy. And of course he'd only be able to leave one set at a time. And maybe the balls could be explodable by enemies to stop them before they shoot. You guys like the idea??? Don't flame me for thinking of a cool attack. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku defintly needs a nother unique move... all he got is genki dama and everyone steals kame...

he should get something cause hes soooo lacking in the move department...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, everyone else has good moves, but i find solor flare and GD pointless, since u very rarely use anything but beams, so thats what goku needs, anouther beam, so hes more even with everyone else

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he needs the chou kamehameha i mean its one of his trademark attacks... really anything would help him

Best answers
chou kamehameha wouldn't be a hard addition, I guess they could just extend the power bar. but I think the 2 torpedo thingies would be cooler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chou kamehameha is the kamehameha wave but much stronger, takes long to charge, and bigger better and too much for you :D

i think the chou kamehameha is a good move to put in, but he gains it after he becomes ssj like vegeta.. maybe have the attack as big as vegeta's final flash, and gains more in diameter explosion than final flash, since he is gokou, the most powerful fighter in the game :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ya added all the king beams he does when SSJ3 he'd have heaps and its not that he can only do em when he's SSJ3 its just thats the only time he needs em cus he's enemy is so strong (super buu with SSJ3gotenks and piccolo, kid buu)

Best answers
I'm thinking they could add the kamehameha torpedos as a normal nonssj move, and when Goku becomes SSJ they extend the kamehameha power bar so it can turn into a chou kamehameha when it fills up of course it'll take longer though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by tHe~reD~nAMek
Just so you guys know, Final Flash is stronger than Chou KameHameHa.
and u kno this how....?

Best answers
I swear I added a thread similar to this one in the same location just last week. but anyways.

I'd like to see a mega kamehameha or chou whatever you called it. Thats sounds great. But what Goku really needs is his Kaioken attack. It would give him a little edge over everyone until he becomes a SSJ. And if any character is given an advantage, its Goku. Give the man some credit, he's saved the earth from the brink of destruction so many times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by tHe~reD~nAMek
Just so you guys know, Final Flash is stronger than Chou KameHameHa.
i think not............... i guess your a vegeta fan so id expect ya to say that

Best answers
Really, any energy attack is about as strong as the person can handle. And everybody can do just about all the moves (except for a special few). Think about, if Vegeta really wanted to, he could make a Kienzan. Krillen can do a Renzoku...hell, chaozu could do a Big Bang if he wanted. I don't think it would hurt anyone...it's all about the PL and how much energy they can pump into an attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if a Kienzan is a destructo disc than he can and did

he made one when gohan went Oozaru he used it to chop off gohan's tail :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
its... chou kame.....that y tis stronger..... but i dunno... it all depends on how much ki u put into it... yeh like nighthawk sed.... u cud charge a kame as long as u wanted to somethin.. and it wud beat a weak final flash.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well from what ive seen in the series its not, and what makes you think it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom