Planet Stabilty towards attacks

Best answers
If you play ESF often, one of the strategies is to fire an attack and allow it to hit the ground nearby an opponent, so the splash damage will hurt your enemy. Or on several occasions you may have shot the ground by accident. Well something i have noticed about these things is that if this were really dbz then...THE ENTIRE PLANET WOULD BLOW UP EVERYTIME AN ATTACK IT THE GROUND!!!!!
What i mean is on several occasions in the seris the threat of the destruction of the earth has altered the stratigies of the fighters. In the saiyan saga, why would goku get involved in a power struggle with vegeta that he prolly wouldnt win? What would cause cell to self destruct himself? Why would veggeto block a massive ki ball when he could simply move out of the way? Becaue of the possiblity of the destruction of earth.
Im not saying that everytime an attack hits the ground you crash the server. Im saying that a penalty be put against the player, or the player's team, or all players when ever such a thing happens. The penalty can be HP or PL or both, these would prolly be set by admin.
Ofcourse there could be potential lamers who will sit there and fire numerous attacks at the ground to damage his enemys with out a stich of effort. To counter this doing this a certain number of times will cause kick/ban. The number, would be set by admin.
Doing this would add new strategem to the game. People diving to block attacks. Powerstruggles would occur more often (More often than everytime a person says "hey lets ps!") I dunno i just think it would be cool :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats posible the stupidist and most unrealistic idea ever....

Best answers
i see where your comin from, but i agree with hib, its a half life mod, thats very unrealistic...remember its half life...

Best answers
yeah i guess you might be right but cmon a gallit gun is supposed to be able to destroy the earth...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i THInk its "dumb dumb Diddayy!" ~ wil smith, fresh princes of bel air.. hehehe :D u lose life coz a blast hit the ground? come on now...

Best answers
well techniquly the whole planet should blow up... i was just thinkin....i dont know what i was thinkin it was just a thought

Best answers
so your idea is to destroy the map it is a very cheap shot to destroy the map and win

Best answers
wouldnt destroying the planet take alot of coding anyways?
And after its destroyed then what do you do?

Best answers
Originally posted by V3g3t@
so your idea is to destroy the map it is a very cheap shot to destroy the map and win
no no no, it wont destroy the map, what happens is a penelty is inflicted onto the person who fired the blast, or his entire team, or even everybody in the server. sort of like freindly fire. and if sumone starts constantly firing shots at the ground he gets kicked/banned.
The way i was thinkin was that in the seris when guys were fighting there was always that problem with destroying the earth, and people always used that to their advantage. Like when Cell was all like "Goku isnt gonna shoot me in the face with that KameHameHa, he will destroy the earth". I just thought that doin this would make it a lil closer to the seris is all

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with hibiki on this one

Best answers
Yeah sorry dude for saying this but this is the stupidist suggestion I've ever seen!

Best answers
i can see everyone standing on the ground and teleporting around, hoping some noob will shoot at the ground.

It would totally mess up the game play.

Best answers
ok ok ok ok ok geez sumone close the topic already lol. Its not a good idea, you have made me see the light

Best answers
YOU CAN STOP THE FLAMAGE NOW OK. IVE HEARD YOU GUYS ALREADY. ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA. GET OFF MY CASE ALREADY.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wah cool it man.....they ain FLAMING U.. they FLAMING UR IDEA!!..... the idea wud be spammed.. its hard.. and unpractical...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom