Buus attacks

Best answers
I hear Buu doesn't have many attacks. I suggest giving him a red kamehameha wave. Maybe the ability to absorb energy, but as a selectable move. Rapid fire energy dan attack like ki balls except faster stronger and make em explode a little, also make em the color red.

Also with his candy attack, what candy can he turn you into, only chocolate??
How close do you hafta be for it to work?

Best answers
Buu hasn't been worked on in the attacks apartment yet...we put the candy attack in there early on to see what it would be like but we haven't touched him since. More, bigger things to worry about then Buu at the moment...but don't worry, we'll make sure he's ready for the beta :)

Best answers
ok. But I still recommend you give him a Big Red Power Wave, since he has no beam attacks right now.

Best answers
You forgot the mouth blast. And with the Cookie/Candy attack, you get to choose between Chocolate, Doughnut, and something else (forgot). You can read the manual when it comes out for more info on it ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i know this is a little off topic but will vegeta have his scatter shot like what he used on super buu (with goten trunks piccolo and gohan) ? cus if he's does then goku has to be given the moves he uses in the fusion saga

Best answers
I think if someone attacks him with a special attack two times and it hits him (includes a hit or a block, just as long as it touches him), he should "learn" that attack and it should now be a selectabal weapon in his inventory. Maybe, however, he could only absorb a certain amount of attacks at a time, like up to 2 or 3 at one time. When he gets hit with another attack twice, it would replace the first attack "learned" in the sequence of however many attacks he can "learn". I also think a good attack for him (and picollo) would be a stretchy arm move, or for buu specifically, to be able to take off a piece of his stomach and throw it at someone to temporarily tie them up. (He does this to Vegeta). Mouth blast should be his trademark beam move.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat bout the human killer wipey outy thing.... its basically like krillens attack......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a few GREAT ideas.. ahaha

how about buu could change ppl into chocolate, doughnut, AND, i said and gum drops? like in hyper dimension???

and one attack i think would jus make this mod soo tighT would to have a one time attack where buu can blow himself up to a certain radius (sorta medium size diameter in attack) and respawn as buu, like all his body pieces would come together.. and the attack can be used once every life?!?!?!! YEA i luv it!!!! ahahah tell me wut everyone thinks :p :yes: :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
err/... kinda like mah self destructign ideer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o

well i think that, it should be like a regular ki blast attack.. it doesn't kill ppl unless they're weaker or have a lil life =)

Best answers
I dont think thast a nice idea becuz he doesnt have it in DBZ so why put it in here and like it was said above he has mouth blast not a red kamehameha that wouldnt be ,well, realistic on DBZ ya kno..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u ever did watch DBZ, buu did have this move.. he was fighting mystic gohan when he first came back to earth and buu was a lil peepee and tried to self destruct to kill gohan.. but in actuality, he was hiding so that he could wait for goten and trunks to be rested and unfused so that when he tricked them to fuse, gotenks would be strong and rested so buu could absorb him and piccolo, doRkO! :fight: hehe oh yea.. heres the cover on the DBZ tape how buu looked like when he self-destructed

http://www.zstore.com/Detail.bok?se...lZ:Video:Fusion+Saga&start=1&total=14&no=1083

and you're welcome for the link ;/ :D

Best answers
I was talking bout the red kamehameha!!!!!!!!!!
Not self-destruct bs! :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
You forgot the mouth blast. And with the Cookie/Candy attack, you get to choose between Chocolate, Doughnut, and something else (forgot). You can read the manual when it comes out for more info on it ;)
lol, I think its a Cookie :rolleyes:

Anyways, You guys should see the attack right now.. Looks really, really sweet :) hars and Joe did a great job with it.

Best answers
Yes we SHOULD see the cookie attack right now SHOULDNT we....*cough**cough*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
Yes we SHOULD see the cookie attack right now SHOULDNT we....*cough**cough*
lol, Hmm its alright :p You guys'll just have ta wait :)

Best answers
i hope you guys know buu can launch a round huge pinkish bomb
kinda like goku's spirit bomb.

not sure, but is it his genocide attack posted by sticky?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
isn genocide where he puts his hand up and kills every human on earth??... buu has enuf attacks.. he has the cookie.... the mouth blast..... and his genocide... added with ki blasts.. generic ki beam.. thats enuf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom