Check out NAMEK!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy crap:shocked:

sweet ass map:D

and lets all thank him for showing off the map WITH SOMEONE OTHER THEN VEGETA... (like all the mapso_o )

Best answers
DARNIT I wanted to use Trunks in the shots.. thanx for reminding me too LATE!. hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya i was getting annoyed of haveing to look at vegetas saggy butt while looking at the mapso_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks soo tite!!! i woulda liked more water thoe..:p

edit: oh yea, the trees look soo small too! even close up...

edit2: i was wonderin if u can go inside guru's house??? that would be soo tite if u could!

Best answers
I think thats just a little namek house bcoz Guru's house is up A LOT higher than that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea.. and guru's house, wasn't it surrounded by a lot of water and also a very thin ground? steeple thing.. ahh i dunno wut u call it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its got a namek village and the big dudes hut at the top of cliff, would be cool if u chould go in it :D

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job dude :) Send it over later!
Go team!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking totaly killer... (though it looks alittle small compared to some of the other maps but its prob just hte angle and crap)

Best answers
i like it kidna has a cartoonie feel but jsut the right amount but i would rather see it ingame. ps do gokus legs look small?

Best answers
well that some real god pics of a real good made map, and the map is made of a master :rolleyes: :talk: :D ;D

Best answers
Map looks great, Can u go in that cave? hehe and Guru's place?

Everything looks nice, but some of the trees look tiny and i think guru's place looks alittle off (maybe the texture)?

Best answers
oh man vegeta isnt loved. i think because of this he ate a lot and gets that fat....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet ass map! Yeah i was wondering if you can go into the houses and caves and stuff? 41 Custom textures you arnt wise!!!!

BrunO

Best answers
the map looks great i can see that being one of my fave's but, i hate to be the picky one and say, aint namek grass blue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom