model with synchronizing camera stuff

Best answers
well its just a tinsie winnie suggestion but here goes

well when yu look up and down for example, the model itself will also tend to look up and down right??, so imagin this, if you try to look up or down, instead of the model face only looking up or down, the whole body would bend to the camera, so in the screen of a cumputer, the model is still looking upright, but actually for example, he is looking up, his body bends, and looks like he is lying on air.

Likewise the same when he is looking down too. the boody will bend and thus giving it a horizontal layout of the body. well this is well just a stylish factor. but its style can be good for example, you will fire someone who is directly on top of you, and you will fire a beam. imho its better looking if the body bends to the angle where the characters firing it right:) rather than just looking up. an well also because its flying.

well my other suggestion in conjunction with the first would be um... to have an unlimited angle view in the air. for exampl the max view is just you can only look straight up and thats the max, and thats it right? well if your midair it could go beyond that so
a little but more moving the mouse up (beyond looking directly up) and your upside down!!

well this is all to give it that more of a dragonball type flying feeling.

hey check out forums.nuclearbox.com

Best answers
i like your idea..sounds neat..but im sure there is some complicated reason why we cant have it lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) I Suggested it on the old ESF Forums, before the move/sweep.
B) Its a good Idea
C) To much coding/ and to bfp like.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
A) I Suggested it on the old ESF Forums, before the move/sweep.
B) Its a good Idea
C) To much coding/ and to bfp like.

No no no, you invented pants remember. :S

Loose some of that record keeping under your sig before iG charges your account like he would a database o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me thinks its the perfect sigs for test since it for the lowest reso, for peopl ewith eyes. :p

... /me doesnt fight and changes it but he doesnt know how >_< let meh work it out.

Best answers
hmm well may be in the future, on non beta versions of esf. ill be waiting:) its a pretty neat suggeston but know i knew it needs a lot of coding. hmmmm. um likewise, its not gonna turn esf into a bfp like style. its just to make it conjunct to real dragonnball stuff because the dbz charcters could turn upsidedown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom