Hi i'm new

Best answers
Hi i'm new here and i love the work u guys do here. :D And do u guys got some other models i can download? thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D hey there, welcome, nice sig:yes: enjoy ur stay, read the rules, and have fun:fight:

edit: get models here =>click!<=

Best answers
Thanks but i didn't read the rules. Well guess it gonna have to read it :)

Best answers
Hey There, Welcome to these Forums, im Guru-San, Im the Guy thats here to make your stay Enjoyable, (hehe) Nice sig ya have there!!! my first one was bad hehe, Anyway im sure ive seen some The Great Sayain man Models bizzing about the Models section, so check that area out! Peace out my new fellow traveler (lol)

G-S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL well isn't there a gohan model yet?
Nope, Gohan wasnt completed for Alpha 2.0, and neither were Krillen and Buu!! They will be completed for the release of the Beta!! Enjoy ure stay at the forums!! :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Nope, Gohan wasnt completed for Alpha 2.0, and neither were Krillen and Buu!! They will be completed for the release of the Beta!! Enjoy ure stay at the forums!! :p
When will the beta come?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark Venom

When will the beta come?
when it´s done :D (that´s the official answer)
you really shouldn´t ask this question

Best answers
I sujest you dont ask that realy, many ppl get flammed or 'told off' hehe but your new, The Beta we dont no, it shouldnt bee too long, but it will be done when its done, i no not much of an answer but hey, it should be worth the wait!

G-S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark Venom

Thanks i can find the site now. How must i put the bots in the game?
for that get akimbot i cant b f'ed finding the link cus im already 90meg over me download limit :( so therell be very little posting from me for the next week

im sure someone that reads this will post the link :)

Best answers
You can download ssj script which i herd finshes the modles and lets u transform to a super sajin. But when u transform u dont become stronger in anyway. Also the auras become yellow.

P.S:Welcome to the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom