i was wondering

Best answers
i know that you need 150 posts to upload your custom avatar..but what about animations that go underneath your sig or whatever becuase i have seen like trunks and goten fusing and stuff.. how do you do those? ..thanks

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the animations are taken from old dbz games. I dont think anyone on this forum made any of them but i could be wrong. If you are looking for one to us ask the people who have them where they found them.

Best answers
i already have a animation.. i just need to know how to put it on there ... can you help me with that??

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First you will need to get it hosted, try http://www.boomspeed.com/
Then you go into your profile and in the space provided and type this: [.IMG]link to sig[/img]
But take out the . in [.IMG]

Best answers
YAY thank you soooo much im soo happy.. now i just need to get my custom avatar going hehe...and am i going overboard on my sig thing hehe?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are welcome... but I would take out the one with Gohan in it because it takes awhile to load up, and that is saying a lot because I am on cable ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, definitely get rid of Gohan. The one with Trunks and Goten is fine. Maybe take out the other two, with Vegetto and Goku. But I guess it's up to you.

Best answers
ok is that better?... i really like the gohan one alot and same with trunks and goten.. those are both my fav.. i took out vegetto and goku though..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just taken from final bout...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one of gohan you still got where is it taken from like which part of the series is it from, cus it looks like mystic gohan but i can think of a place where he would have that background............. so basically where is it from?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its coo ill find out where its from sooner or latter, its most likely from one of the movies as theres no place in the series where that could really be from

Best answers
i dont think its from the movies.. i have seen them all... well maybe movie 11 or 12 becuase i havent seen those 2 in ALONG time...but if you figure out where it comes from tell me please :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well why i say it must be from the movies is cus its definitly mystic gohan but i can think of any place in the series where there would be that background with all the buildings and stuff

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
its just taken from final bout...
Like Hibiki said the Gohan video clip is taken from the opening movie of Final Bout.

Best answers
wait a minute theres a movie called final bout.. i thought that was a video game?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3-Vegeta
wait a minute theres a movie called final bout.. i thought that was a video game?!?!
no thats from the intro movie no the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what platform is final bout for? is it any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom