Close range beam/special attacks

Best answers
I think since in beta 1 beams that push/engulf characters aren't being added, a players own explosion should do little to no damage to him. I say this because if you manage to get close enough to an opponent and would like to kill him, you should be able to charge up a powerfull shot, and killt him. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Since the beams don't engulf enemies and push them away, the player instead has to worry about his attack blowing up in his face, since wherever it hits the target, the attack explodes. This is a problem because the explosion hurts you, the one who just fired the attack trying to use your closeness to your advantage. Well, literally, it just blew up in your face. Many times in the show, close range attacks are used (Vegeta firing a blast literally inches away from Jase, the Ginyu force guy (i don't know how to spell his name), for example). His attack engulfed his opponent and vaporized him, but in Earth's Special Forces, the attack would have exploded and injured, if not killed, Vegeta. I think reducing the damage of a player's own explosion if he gets hit with it (only to the player that made the explosion that is, not the target) would make close quarter beam use more user friendly. Of course, this would not be the case if the beams pushed targets into walls then exploded, or if powerfull enough simply went through the target, totally vaporizing him. I was just wondering if the team has ever considered that idea or is considering it for a future release.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
sounds good... yeh this is a good idea.. coz u like die from urselves sometimes.. so sum1 cud go rite up to u ... but u can't attack them cozza it.... but u can still use melee... but yeh gewd idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
I think since in beta 1 beams that push/engulf characters aren't being added,
yes they r, in power struggles u get pushed back now so i hear

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea that would be cool to get pushed pack by a beam when it hits. then it blows up.

like it moves you 10 feet(to scale) and explodes killing you

Best answers
thats the thing i was thinkin. I was watching DRAGON Ball and its when Goku uses his KAme wave to push him up. so i was thinking they should have "beam jumping" COPYWRITE BBA like rocket jumping. also i think that there should be a minimum length before u can explode your beams or some thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no thats dumb cause then people would only do the stupid kamakazi runs cause wehn ur so close u cant miss...

besides if ur up close and personal ur eather gonna be in a melee battle or getting the snot punched out of u from teh other person meleeing joo ass..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id still like to see the whole beam engulf thingo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the team did say that they were gonna rework the beams so who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom