A Few Suggestions...

Best answers
Well I have been playing your mod alot and watching alot of Dragonball Z episodes and thought up a couple suggestions for you guys...

My first was about the ki shots. Maybe as your character increases in Power Level, their ki shots increase power wise (few episodes where a ki shot is about as powerful as a nuke), and also increase in size (width) Just thought that that would be a fun addition to have. Also maybe when people shoot ki shots their character can make a grunting type noise. Like is person is alive for awhile, their character gets worn out and it takes more out of them to shoot.

Also another suggestion I had on the ki shots was a ki beam. Many times the people in DBZ shoot beams without charging up etc., so I think a ki beam might also be a nice addition.

Another suggestion I had has to do with maps. This might be out of the question but I thought it might be cool to be able to have impact craters in the game. Like create the ground so that when a beam/ki shot/person hits it, it creates a crater. Like maybe assess damage to a beam like the inner = 20 damage, outer edge = 5 damage, and a crater will be made accordingly. Im not sure if that can be done, but that would be really cool to see. :)

Those are just a few suggestions I had. Thanks for reading.

HF|[Samurai]Devil :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by HF[Samurai]Devi
Well I have been playing your mod alot and watching alot of Dragonball Z episodes and thought up a couple suggestions for you guys...

My first was about the ki shots. Maybe as your character increases in Power Level, their ki shots increase power wise (few episodes where a ki shot is about as powerful as a nuke), and also increase in size (width) Just thought that that would be a fun addition to have. Also maybe when people shoot ki shots their character can make a grunting type noise. Like is person is alive for awhile, their character gets worn out and it takes more out of them to shoot.

Also another suggestion I had on the ki shots was a ki beam. Many times the people in DBZ shoot beams without charging up etc., so I think a ki beam might also be a nice addition.

Another suggestion I had has to do with maps. This might be out of the question but I thought it might be cool to be able to have impact craters in the game. Like create the ground so that when a beam/ki shot/person hits it, it creates a crater. Like maybe assess damage to a beam like the inner = 20 damage, outer edge = 5 damage, and a crater will be made accordingly. Im not sure if that can be done, but that would be really cool to see. :)

Those are just a few suggestions I had. Thanks for reading.

HF|[Samurai]Devil :devgrin:
1. Ki Blasts get more power as you level up already, and them getting bigger would make them lag more.
2. They already made a Ki Beam for the beta.
3. HL doesnt support Distructable maps, almost non of the engines do. Only One that seems to be the best for that is Red Faction. And no they wont swicth engines.
4. No one knows when the beta will be release, <--- Justincase answer ;)

Best answers
I know that the Ki shots get stronger, but i was suggestingh a bigger explosion as they get stronger.

Best answers
The KI beam in the beta, will it have to be charged up, or will it be like he described and just shoot out like the ki blasts?

Best answers
They are chargeable...you can get a little one off in about 1 sec to a full one in about 2 sec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom