WHen doin melee

Best answers
In DBZ when saiyans (or any other Z fighters) fight you dont c the hands and legs but a fade image of it becuz they hit so fast. It would be cool if you do a hit or kick that it would fade a little becuz of its speed and power?
o_o

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what are you talking about? What do you want to fade?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means he would like to see an "after image" or a blur when the melee is going because of the speed and power that they are showing.

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's asking a little too much. I think I can deal without having after images.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, we could do that... All i would have to do is give the player the Melee attack animation, then about 1/2 a second later, create a temp entity with like 25% render amt, and give it the same animation. I dont think i want to do that though...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
sounds like work for nothing really..... i think it can wait for later... RELEASE THE BETA!! PLS PLS PLS

Best answers
it sounds like a realistic idea......
but i think that most players want to see what happend after it happend(just like lag) and the fighters do see the arms and legs themself, or else they couldnt block it

Best answers
NOT after image i mean WHILE you punch or strike just like rapid punching so fast that you can hardly c it ya kno?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That would be the same thing as it is now just faster. Just picture the way they punched in DBZ:Legends. Thats basically what hes describing, a couple of fast punches that do as much damage as a single punch.

Best answers
Originally posted by Final Vegeta
NOT after image i mean WHILE you punch or strike just like rapid punching so fast that you can hardly c it ya kno?
I think what you are trying to say is that the hands and feet should blur when u punch and kick

Am i right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom