Melee / Blasts

Best answers
if someone is firing say a Kame-hame-ha and you teleport behind them can you use melee on them ? will it like detonate the beam and knock them into the ground ?

if this has been answered ( which i doubt it has :S ) then just post the link

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Accually, i just coded that yesterday in my build. Before if you meleed someone firing a beam, it would get pretty messed up... Now if you melee someone controlling a beam, it will blow the beam up. If that player is blockstruggling/powerstruggling, you wont beable to hit him with melee.

Best answers
Hey during ps can you still detonate it? I think that sucks it ends ps early. And also when you fall when you run out of ki even if your in a ps has that been fixed?

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Accually, i just coded that yesterday in my build. Before if you meleed someone firing a beam, it would get pretty messed up... Now if you melee someone controlling a beam, it will blow the beam up. If that player is blockstruggling/powerstruggling, you wont beable to hit him with melee.
Your back i notice :D

without saying hello to me :cry:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i dun think its a personal attack on u... dun worry... ... u can stil detonate a ps.. but if u do.. the oponents beam comes at u really really fast....

Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
Hey during ps can you still detonate it? I think that sucks it ends ps early. And also when you fall when you run out of ki even if your in a ps has that been fixed?
I'm not 100% sure, but i believe that when u detonate it in a ps, the other beam comes at you faster. I just hope it comes at you insanely fast, making it next to impossible to dodge, which would definitely discourage blowing it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe it comes at you 3 or 4 times faster that that beam would usualy.

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
No, you cant det anymore.

Best answers
If I read Joe's statement correctly than from now on when PS no one else can hurt you?o_o If so thats great, I have been wanting that feature since 1.9 if not well...... I'll just be content with the beta:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thats great because its annoying when your in a big power-struggle and some Big Bang Spammer come out of nowhere and destroys you or your opponent.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing as we're on the topic of PS. Is it being coded so you can't stop flying during a PS? I mean in my opinion, you shouldn't be able to do anything in a PS besides PS. And if you lose, well, you got some PL for your trouble. Because frankly, I think PS is the most fun thing Especially big ones that go back and forth for a while.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While ure in a ps, u will not fall when u run out of ki!! U continue flying, but ure basically doomed if ure opponent still has ki!! :p

Best answers
OK now hypotheticcly if both people had that same amount of ki and the same PL and bot ran out at the same time, what would happen? Just wondering....Heh.....

*On a side not I finally have 10 posts after 8 months:rolleyes:

Best answers
Yes psing is very very fun. It should be much more fun than in Alpha

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you can't detonate in a PS.........

can you detonate it if your just shooting someone or does it keep going if you miss?

p.s. will the beta be out within a month? cause i am running outta time. im moving to florida and i won't be able to download it. if no then i might as well forget all this stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, u can still detonate normally!! And no, I dont think that ESF will be out within a month!! Sorry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom