Clothing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i noticed.. when they turn ssj they're clothing looks brighter.. maybe the models can also have brighter colored clothing.. more toward a golden orange look

Best answers
I think instead of making the clothes look brighter when your SSJ, the clothes should look brighter when the auras on. All they need to do is give it a light source (probably harder than it sounds). But it would probably cause slowdown on bad machines.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teh cloths look brighter cause there hair is damn bright

ultrassj_vegeta

U
their clothes get brighter?.. o neva noticed that......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
their clothes get brighter?.. o neva noticed that......
Neither did I..........

ultrassj_vegeta

U
.... does their hair actually like glow?... so if it was pitch black they wud light the place up with their flashy hair....??.... but pls if u gona make the clothes look diff... don't pull a dmz and have that crappy gold aura.... you can't see the player when you do that...... and it look just hatus......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
their clothes look brighter.. here imma put it in my avatar goku powerin up to SSJ.. look and BE AMAZED O_O

edit: if someone can upload my gif, you guys can see

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the point people dont glow in esf so theres no point in making new skins just so the peoples clothes could be brighter

Best answers
no their hair doesnt glow

it is their aura which lets the clothing gets bright - dont u know the episode of buu saga, where goku fights against an energy eater??? the whole room gets dark and u see nothing but goku but dark. not bright. then he has an idea that he over feeds the monster and with the energy cant be controlled by it so it explodes.

SPLATTER BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no the creature ate light not energy and when he sucked all the light from goku he wasnt SSJ anymore

Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
no the creature ate light not energy and when he sucked all the light from goku he wasnt SSJ anymore
That is not correct, remember babadi gets pissed because the monster is takeing all the energy that he needs to revive boo, so he is eating energy. And why would he explode if he ate too much light?:p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remember babidi saying anything about the monster eating off goku but ohwell. I do remember the monster saying that he fed on light tho
we probally should get back on topic ;/

Best answers
Yea, if you ask me it was an inconsistancy made by manga or funi.

I think they should emit a small glow around them all the time, like dynamic lighting or somthing, something so u could tell they are ssj other than thier hair.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um... y.... they already hav gold hair.... how much more u need??.. wen they charge up is their aura diff?.. like it goes saiyan yellow?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah of course the aura changes di dyou not see the powerupFX vid that joe released ages ago!

BrunO

Best answers
Originally posted by -[GF]-Porunga
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't light energy?
yes it is, it is the most pure from of energy we know of, almost no mass and almost all energy, that is what light is.

:D i love physics

remember its just a show too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...and remember Deverz said "back to the topic"

Best answers
sawwy mista modawator...

Yeh, i think it's a great Idea. It add's that finishing touch, that... erm... what is it? It's french...;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom