My take of the Fusion problem.

Best answers
I have two ideas:

1.Have the fusion set up as one of the attack slots. Make it so that both people have to have the box selected so ya don't fuse with someone you don't want to. As for the control issue: The two players will discuse who will be incontrol and when they made up their mind, this is how it'll go. The person on the right will be the controler, while the other person waits for the fusion to end. Have like a fusion bar or timer so He knows how long it will be.

2. Controler time: Make it so that when a certin amout of time has passed the control of the fused people gets sifted over to the person that was waiting. You could add this to the first one to see who gos first (ex: person on the right gos first). The amount of time for the pass of control and how long fusion will be will be up to the team if they like my ideas.

Tell me what ya think guys.:fight:

Best answers
I like it!

it would work that way

and the person who is not in control would benifit from a pl gain as well as the other person!

Best answers
Also a seprate chat channel for fused people so your partner could advise you on what to do. (note to self: don't fuse with a anoying person)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think this should only be in team battle/mode cuz it will add alot to it. but like in ffa everyone is competing for#1 as opposed to teams where the team plays as a team.. in most cases...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THERES NO FUSIONS, GOTENKS MAY BE IN THE GAME LATER BUT NOT AS A FUSION, AS A PLAYER THAT WILL GO SSJ TO SSJ3 SOOOO STOP POSTING

AHHhHHhHh

:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop posting stupid fusion topics!!!

theres no fusions end of story!!

Best answers
It would add realism to ESF (DBZ) but Fusion naaaaah. 1st of all it takes time as you said then ppl will automaticly shoot you and bam ur dead (START OVER) and again and again and again + if you live to long the person NOT in control prob gets bored! So i dont think fusion is a good idea soz! :D

Best answers
It would be better off if they had goten and trunks as separate characters.

Best answers
just make fushions a later step for power like this:

*Normal
*SSJ
*SSJ2
*SSJ3
*Vegetto
*Gogeta
that would be for vegeta and goku only u wouldnt have to fuse with someone else just a stage of power.

Best answers
Gah I was just giving a suggestion for them to note if they ever wanted to put in fusions, you don't have to yell. Besides you don't know if it will ever be in it. They could change their minds one day.:paper:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
just make fushions a later step for power like this:

*Normal
*SSJ
*SSJ2
*SSJ3
*Vegetto
*Gogeta
that would be for vegeta and goku only u wouldnt have to fuse with someone else just a stage of power.
i think u should go into the ssj levels for them...
*Normal
*SSJ
*SSJ2
*SSJ3
*Vegetto
*SSJ Vegetto (doesnt veg control this form?)
*ssj2 vegetto
*Gogeta (and im pretty sure goku controls this form but i got the controlled forms at this one site so u cant believe me...)
*ssjGogeta
*ssj4Gogeta

Best answers
Notice how the team didn't reply to this and Hibiki and Tepus are still saying no. They don't know what will hapen after the beta maybe in Beta 5 or somthing htey decide to implament this for team mode.. Cap the DB.. stuff liek that you ugys can't dismiss it straight away unless the team says no then its ok :D

Anywyas I liek your idea it's very thougt out nice.

Best answers
I just read where night hawk said no fusions, sorry for bringing it up again, if a mod would plz close this thread. That would be nice.:paper:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BUNCH OF N00BS THE LOT OF YOU

i will put it simply

there. will. be. no. fusion.

i HIGHLY doubt there will be a "beta 5" the team would not wanting ot do esf till they are all 40yrs old for gods sake, stop posting ideas about fusions, its not going to happan!!!

EDIT:

THE TEAM ALSO SAY NO TO THIS

Best answers
fine there wont be fusions in this release big freakin deal maybe there will be later on
so
shove it tepus and hibiki this is why its in suggestions nobody really cares what you say

Best answers
Thank you Hiro. thats wehat I was thinking Its what suggestions are for to post what you think might bring the mod to a better level

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hiro
fine there wont be fusions in this release big freakin deal maybe there will be later on
so
shove it tepus and hibiki this is why its in suggestions nobody really cares what you say
:S im ****ing sick u you esf newbies, there will be no fusion, END OF IT, not now, not later, not ever:S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ok Tepus. Breathe in, breathe out.

If you close your eyes, they disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom