Melee counter

Best answers
Well I know they are adding advanced blocking, but I've heard its for grabbing on to attacks and "blockstruggling" them. I assume that blocking is the same old do less damage when its applied to melee usage, so I'll just assume that and say my idea.

I think a good melee counter block would be if someone is about to hit you with a melee attack, you press the "counter button." When you press this, your character goes into a defencive stance for like 1 second and then goes back to normal. This is to make countering more skill, and not so easy to do. So if someone is about to hit you with melee, you press counter at the right time and he connects, your character grabs the attacker and throws him in whatever direction you're facing. He would be thrown like maybe 20-50 feet or something, and if he hits a wall/ground would take damage. If he hits no walls, it was just a failed attempt at hurting his enemy, and his enemy might have been charging a beam while he was helplessly flying in the air...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont like this idea either. Your not considering what it would be like to be on the recieving end. You would never be able to hit anyone. They would just hit the button and counter it. 1 second is way to long. Maybe this idea would work if instead of throwing them you would just stun them for a little while and you had to activate it as soon as their move connected.

Best answers
Now that I think about it, 1 second is too long. You should have to activate it right when the hit connects, and I still think the throwing idea is pretty good. Did I mention it should take a lot of ki?

Best answers
Also, if you go into the defencive stance and you miss, you will go into a vulnerable stance where you can't move for 1-3 seconds. This will make it so the user can't abuse the counter and keep on pressing it.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
this seems like a good idea.. but i reckon that ur aimer wud havta be like directly on them wen they hit.. coz ppl attack in melee in straight lines yeh.... but then the attack can like teleport above u then hit u.... but if u fast enuf.. u can quickly look at them and turn it on....

Best answers
Yeah you would have to be facing the attack as well. That makes sence.

Best answers
I think its a good idea :yes: , though what would happen if someone hit you while you were performing the counter (throwing them stunning them, whatever)? Would the counter stop, or keep going?

Expecially, what would happen if you were hit by a disk attack while countering?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like your idea, its simple, and it would work. From what i have seen so far of the beta pcjoe chould code it in a seconds:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres already stuff u can do to stop from getting hit...

and grabbing wont be in its too hard to get right with out it being laggy and glitchy...

hl isnt ment for people to be groaping each other...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
lol... i dun think freiza was nethin...... y is it that he sounds like a woman in english.. did they get a man to voice it or a woman.... mmmm if it was a man he sure does hav a womanly voice....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom