to the team

Best answers
nice work on your guys game im hella BIG fan of dbz and i can say when i first saw ur site you guys were just making the game with the alpha and now you guys are almost done. you guys did a wonderfull job on the models goku looks almost like he does all of them look good the maps look good the power ups look good and makes me feel like im in dbz ;) keep up good work everything LOOKS AWSOME

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Im sure they'll be happy to hear you think that ;)

Best answers
I agree shang, the team must be working their a$$es off. And you can bet this will be one of the best mods for HL

Best answers
could the esf team please release it next year, because then all transformations and attacks are in esf.

then it would be final - i hope. and then u can release it and drink a big silo of coke :D

Best answers
No not next year i cant wait that long.....

BUT to the team U ALL SHOULD GET A MEDAL FOR wats were seen

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
could the esf team please release it next year, because then all transformations and attacks are in esf.

then it would be final - i hope. and then u can release it and drink a big silo of coke :D
*Slaps Master-Dorn about vigorously

Best answers
this is an extremely nice mod.....good job team

Best answers
Slash I agree with you. The team does deserve a reward cause the game is spectacular. And I think your sig is a little big o_o

Best answers
yea it probably is a little big.....eh oh well....will they make me chnage it?

Best answers
that sucks...i don't wanna make mine smaller...i like both those animations....i made the brolly one and gohan one i found on a site...isn't the gohan one like the nicest one you've ever?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Gohan one looks like it is from a game. I cant remember the name of the game though.
*looks for someone to refresh my memory*

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes the team is doing a very nice job and yes Slash you have to fix your sig... its to big.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slash, one or the other, you can only have one animated sig. Some of us are on 56k. If you pick the top one, it better take less real estate.

Best answers
The team is doing a amazing job, I never thought there would ever be a HL mod out this advanced. Thanks for proving me wrong.:fight: All I have to say is continue to improve this mod till you feel its just right.:] When the final installment of it is made I'm sure it will never be forgotten.:smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is brolli on a big white screen :p

Best answers
hehe i thought bout making the background tansparent...but then it would make the white in the "energy" transparent too....and i was to lazy to go back and change all the frames backgrounds....so i just left it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom