A Good Melee IDEA :)

Best answers
So I must take it that everyone here has atleast seen one DBZ fight right? Good. So you remember when they meleefight at lightning speed almost everytime.... well if it could be implemented into ESF it would be very cool. You see, say two players are in melee range, and they punch or kick then they engage a melee fighting duel, where you press as fast as you can, and you only use stamina, and at the same time the longer you both can punch and kick as hard as you get stronger and stronger, and the stronger you get the more moves and attacks you can do.... and one the who losses all his stamina first is stunned for a couple of secs where the other player can fight him :)!!!!

Well I hope you understand this, because I wrote this very very fast..... hehe I can rewrite it if it's completely ununderstandable :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh you mean their really is no strategy to the melee just who can click faster.

that would lead to more fustration then fun. i like the lightning fast battles but i'd rather be able to kick and punch when i want to.

Best answers
Okey then, you might be able to take powerlevel and so on into consideration, but I think it would be kewl..... right now it's too slow I think :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Super Saiya-jin
Okey then, you might be able to take powerlevel and so on into consideration, but I think it would be kewl..... right now it's too slow I think :)
why dont we say, that the whole gaming area is slowed down, just like in max payne with the bullet time, but the fighting are moving normal but a bit faster, not much just a bit u know a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no thanks i prefer joes 1337 system :D

Best answers
acctually the way i see it it is not really lightning fast for the people who are fighting. You can see in the one of th first dbz battles (Z-fighters versus the Saiyans) that the others can see lightning fights but the ones fighting see every move because the can see faster. So only an unexperianced spectator can see the lightning fights. So to implement this in the game is verry hard and in my eyes not correct.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by walhallo
acctually the way i see it it is not really lightning fast for the people who are fighting. You can see in the one of th first dbz battles (Z-fighters versus the Saiyans) that the others can see lightning fights but the ones fighting see every move because the can see faster. So only an unexperianced spectator can see the lightning fights. So to implement this in the game is verry hard and in my eyes not correct.

meaning wat?... thats its a crap idea?

melee powerstruggles where u just click wud be crap. .no strat watsoever....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom