SSJ Script Temp Site

Best answers
hey, the ssjscript looks cool an all but, i really dont see any difference between how it was and how it is now except for the aurura (cant spell) and the crosshair. could you explain to me how i go ssj or whatever? cause i noticed alot of cool models that were installed when i activated the setup icon. but i dont see them ingame. please explain how i use ssj script effectivly?

Best answers
u most read the txt files.......
in the console,
/exec newb.cfg then
/exec ssj.cfg

then u can change in too a ssj

Best answers
thanks for the help but... i see the menu that gives me the choices of chars and all but when i choose one, all i hear is grunting and stuff from the chars, but my player model doesnt change! wtf!!!! do i need to be a certain powerlevel or somethin?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any teamplay mode (cap the dragonballs, teamplay) locks the models so they can only be changed by the game, not the console, effectively stuffing the SSJ Script.

Best answers
hhhmmmm, so how do i turn off teamplay? i thought that was like the default mode for esf. do i put in "mp_friendlyfire 1"? or what?
wait, dont answer that, i figured it out. btw i looove the quote from the show that is sounded when vegeta goes ssj ingame.

"You won't escape.... MY WRATH!!!!!!" that, my friend, is the coolest quote ever to be said in all of dbz history! i get chills everytime i hear it! Please make it some kind of taunt in the new ESF version!!! taunts would really make the game cool. it would work the same way as the CS radio commands. but there would be only 1 per char. and they press 1 button to say it. then everyone hears it! and vegeta's could be the quote above! i would just looovvee that! dont you agree??!! ok, ill shutup now...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A taunt like that would be way to easy to spam. You could just constantly hit the button and piss off the whole server. This form of a taunt would work if you could only activate it once a life.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is their gonna be any versions past 6.0?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
A taunt like that would be way to easy to spam. You could just constantly hit the button and piss off the whole server. This form of a taunt would work if you could only activate it once a life.
agrees with suicidal about the one per life thing,...will mics ever be in esf?

btw cuc nice sig! :yes::yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, to answer a few questions on here!!

1. Yes, taunts will be in the beta!!
2. Yes, I will make more versions of the SSJ Script!! I already have found two models for the next version or 4 if u include making Good and Evil skins!!
3. To disable teamplay, when u create a server, go to Adv Options and select Free Fighting from the drop down menu or u can go to a server with Deathmatch listed as the type of game!!

Site News:
I have just taken the liberty of uploading all the old files, which includes all the scripts and ESF files!! I just have to upload ESF 1.9 and 2.0!! U can get em at the site!!

Best answers
ok, i read the other posts ands heres my 2 cents.

i think people wouldnt taunt spam the server too much, cause remember, its very very VERY rare to find a radio spammer in CS. so maybe the ppl on esf would be mature like that too. if this DID become a problem, then i think that you should be able to say it 2 times per person you killed. sorta like spraypaints. but 2 times! not just once. and maybe there would be more than one taunt per person. yea... i wold get tired of the chars saying the same thing over and over! aight, gimmi ur thoughts of my suggestion...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what will happen to the ssj script when the beta is out??

Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
what will happen to the ssj script when the beta is out??

hehehe then u don't need ann ssj script sry Antoine3323
;)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He just said that he will keep making it. It will probably just be more models to choose from. ie Oolong, Bardock, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He just said that he will keep making it. It will probably just be more models to choose from. ie Oolong, Bardock, etc.
I did?!?! I actually dunno what Im gonna do!! Ill just wait and see!!

Site News:
Alright, all of the files have been taken off the ftp!! It is still unclear to me as to why, but the new site will be up tomorrow along with all the files!!

Best answers
The links on that site dont work for me. Ok what does the SSJ script do exactly??? Is it worth my time or should i wait for the beta?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it just is a program that allows u to change models ingame.... and yes... wait for the beta......its not that good.....but the beta wil be....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The links on that site dont work for me. Ok what does the SSJ script do exactly??? Is it worth my time or should i wait for the beta?
For some reason, still unbeknownst to me, the files were taken off my FTP, but they along with the new site shiould be up soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom