Big Bang

Best answers
Hey i was watching a clip of a japanese episode when vegetto turns ssj and fires bigbang at buu. The thing that hbothered me is the factt that it was a beam and not a little tiny blue ball wtf.

Best answers
no he sai Big Bang attack plus... i have a clip of gogeta doin bigbang kamehameha so i kno the difference

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ummm i know he says big bang but it migt be sumtin else.. its the move from final bout its like the big bang but its in like a beam but when u ps it in final bout the beam part goes away i think

Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
perhaps coz thats a big bang kamehameha?!!...
only gogeta haaas that move

Best answers
no its definately a ball

look when he uses it on android19 or when he gets cooler both times it's a ball!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see what you are trying to suggestion :\
If you want to post something like this do it in Off Topic next time.

Best answers
he's suggesting that bba should be a beam because he thinks that its a beam not a ball in the show but he's wrong so who cares

ultrassj_vegeta

U
its a ball...... mayb vegettos move is just diff.. coz its vegtto and not vegeta....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta can make it what ever the hell he wants it to...

Best answers
it depends on how he forms it an shoots it , vegeta can shoot bb in any form he wants to weather it is ball or beam, he also shoots a FF during the Buu saga wen he is fightin goku he shoots his ff in a ball form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kamehameha has also been shot as a ball move just look at when goku is on the ship and he hits 100x grav by acident he shoots a kame and its a ball

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah and wen he's fighting sum person on namek.. i think it was freiza.. where he's under water.. he makes to balls and holds them there.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MACKgeta
it depends on how he forms it an shoots it , vegeta can shoot bb in any form he wants to weather it is ball or beam, he also shoots a FF during the Buu saga wen he is fightin goku he shoots his ff in a ball form
yeah that made me wonder cus i havent seen many eps where vegeta uses final flash and as far as i knew its was a beam but in the buu saga when he's fighting buu its a ball, and also goku does the kame different he like puts his hands by his side then in front and said kamehameha

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
kamehameha has also been shot as a ball move just look at when goku is on the ship and he hits 100x grav by acident he shoots a kame and its a ball
it wasnt an accident it was a magnetic storm that fked up the grav machine

Best answers
Its up to the warrior weather to make it a ball or a beam. They might see a situation where he needs a beam and then another where he needs a ball. Balls are usually use for quick attack and move and beams for strength. Like if 2 people lets just say vegeta and goku are batteing and moving around very quickly vegeta isn't going to just stop and fire a beam that might miss and then hes screwed hed fire a ball. so maybe they should add things where you can pick between a ball or a beam like somone wants to power struggle and you wanna use big bang attack you would choose the beam instead of the ball. Well thats just what i think its not like it has to be correct.

Best answers
The reason why it was a beam is because he put more energy into it.

Most wave attacks are actually ki beam attacks with a grip of energy in it, so that its a bigass constant trail (with the ball...) . The more energy, the bigger the attack.

The kameahameahamaahahaeahaheae (I can't spell that thing),
when used by goku, is a ball with a small trail, but when he powers up and uses it (like when he shot cell from below in the cell saga), it is a giant trail with a big ball at the end, you just dont see the ball (accept for when cell shot his attack at goku, and goku was being chased by it into space, but used the instant transmission, blah blah blah).

That's what the big bang attack is. Infact, I really don't remember seeing him just shoot the big bang ball.... I thought..... nevermind, I'm too lazy to type..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom