Turbo in beta

Best answers
Does the turbo in beta burn up ki faster than in alpha? Because in alpha it burns barely anything. It should burn up ki a little faster because right now it is on pretty much all the time. In the show the aura was on like 20-30% during a fight, but in esf alpha its like on 80%.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i never noticed anything different but alpha is soo slow paced losing ki isnt a prob but in beta u dont get super long breaks to charge up its a constant in joo face assault...

so u dont get to charge up as oftine so u dont have as much ki as before its quite interesting

Best answers
OK well not having a lot of time to powerup would make turbo not used as much, so that sounds like problem solved.

Best answers
I dont think haveing turbo all the time is a problem.
In the series u dont really see em power up much, only in the start of the fight. Plus u can say there ki never runs out. So how could slow turbo ki running out be a problem?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because in the show they never were powered up to max for the whole fight... and besides wouldnt it be just a big annoying if the aura was on 24/7

Best answers
Because in alpha, turbo is on most of the time. In most games, a "turbo" is used only when it is most needed, not all the time. Having it off should be the norm, and having it on should be a temporary boost, otherwise its like "oh he has turbo on, no big deal" which is how it is in alpha right now. Turbo should be saved only when you need the boost in strength and speed, like escaping an explosion or during a powerstruggle. I don't think it should be used as sparingly as it is used in dragonmod z, however. Ki gets burned WAY too fast in that game IMHO. Making the ki bar the attack charge bar doesn't help either, you have to power up ALL THE TIME. Arg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its all balanced u will see

Best answers
I believe you, I was just telling ssj_gohan why I think having turbo on all the time is a problem, which isn't the way he sees it.

Best answers
i dont see the problem turbo = FAST PACED GAME = FUN!!!!!! but the things is u talk but how is should burn up more KI but in the show Turbo does beley anything to them,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turbo was never ment to be on 24/7 though its ment as a quick boost of power and speed when u need it most like during a ps or charging in to face a super strong person

Best answers
im sure any problem in alpha is fixed in beta.....

its been only what? a year almost?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to me the turbo aura is too thick. you can't tell who it is unless your real close. by then your ki blast toast.

i think they fixed it though.............;D

Best answers
Turbo still isnt a problem i reckon.
When your useing turbo ur ki doesnt slowly recharge and also
it makes u slightly stronger and faster. Thats all it does. Also people use alot of energy attacks while useing turbo. And the still dont recharge slowly. All attacks use up ki.The only way it could be on 24-7 is if ur a coward and hide to power up.

Best answers
i got a important question:

how does the turbo aura looks like???

i dont think it looks like in alpha where theres only this spiked thing which doesnt move and only blinks.

does it move like in the show where it comes from the feet up to the head??? or is it like in bfp..

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a picture of the old power up animation I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
That is a picture of the old power up animation I think.
yea it is, just watch the gohan karmahama video, that shows, i dunno if its differnt now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom