Frieza's finger laser

Best answers
I don't really care too much about this, I'm just bringing it to the attention of the animators which probably already noticed this. But anyway, the way Frieza charges the finger laser attack is incorrect I think. Doesn't he just point and charge and shoot in the show? The way he charges it in alpha is by putting his finger on his forehead. Don't know if this is right or wrong I was just wondering. I'm going to bed now...

Best answers
wat r u talking about, he doesnt put his hand on his head. i was watching some one do it today man, they do it like in the show. maye you where looking a PICC

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right? I have no idea how you saw that. but his finger points forward lol.. are your eyes ok?

Best answers
Oh, I just tried it and you're right, from behind freiza it looks like its on his head. But it is really in front of his chest, not on his chest but its still not pointing. Not a big deal, I just thought it was on his head. My bad.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only beef i got with frieza is how small the hit box is for the death ball. i mean its REAL small. like 2 feet of it (to scale) that actually can hit other players.

hopefully this has already been suggested and pcjoe and harsens have already coded it to be bigger.

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
Oh, I just tried it and you're right, from behind freiza it looks like its on his head. But it is really in front of his chest, not on his chest but its still not pointing. Not a big deal, I just thought it was on his head. My bad.
now go to bed :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that animation is a lot better in the beta anyway!!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many animations will be tweaked and altered before we release. So some ani's you guys are seeing are not final :)

Lets see what kind of special ani's I can think of

Best answers
Originally posted by DarktoothDKD
Many animations will be tweaked and altered before we release. So some ani's you guys are seeing are not final :)

Lets see what kind of special ani's I can think of

when i am lookin at fat buu, i think u have a special ani for him. the animation where all candies he ever ate come out - and not from the butt/anus. i mean oral. u know the acid from his stomage??? where goku and vegeta nearly got eaten ??? when he is spiting that at someone, the guy disappears.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Finger laser also has been changed for the beta as well. :)
As in there is no explosion or is it more beta hush hush top secret stuff ;) :p

BrunO

Best answers
Deathball should be completely redone. Its too small, too weak, and it doesn't really even look like it should. I hope this has been changed in the beta. And the charging animation should be redone as well. It should start out as a tiny glowing red/orange ball on the tip of his finger. Then make it grow huge, then he throws it, and it gets even bigger. Its his trademark planet-destroyer, make it look sweet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, thats what it does and looks like for the most part, but it is still incomplete!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom