i like this...

Best answers
ok, just wanted to tell the team to keep up the good work and congradtulate (cant spell) them for this one specific part in the game. "Long Life Spans". sure it gets annoying when you cant kill the guy after 3 spirit bombs. but HEY! isnt that how it is on the real dbz show? thats the main prob with DMZ, one kamehameha and "beep beep bep bep beeeeeeeeep", ur dead. it gets annoying to respawn so much. and i get the feeling like the real chars on dbz! when i thro a fully charged kamehameha at sum1, i think "Ha, they're dead meat!" then... POW!!! they are still standing!!!! WTF!? i guess the battle continues!!!!!!! its an awesome idea, and i think that in future versions there should be a server option like how there is "teamplay, deathmatch, and cap the balls", there would be a new addition there that said, "DBZ Battle" or somethin like that. it would work like CS in a way. all the good guys would respawn at one point and all the badguys would respawn at another, then round one begins. if you die, you have to wait untill the next round to play. and in this certain mode of play, the lifespans would be REALLY LONG!!!! i mean like, quad what it is now!!! so it would be like a real dbz battle on the show! and this way, people would be more conservative of thier life knowing that if they die, its over, and they hav to watch the battle untill the next round. now dont say this is stupid because it would get annoying when you die you have to wait, because thats why i think it should be *OPTIONAL*. just for people who enjoy that kind of gameplay. aight, ill shudup now, tell me what you think?

P.S. just a thought, maybe also in future versions, you can thro a sensubean to ur teamates! like in the show eh?

Best answers
Originally posted by Dude
ok, just wanted to tell the team to keep up the good work and congradtulate (cant spell) them for this one specific part in the game. "Long Life Spans". sure it gets annoying when you cant kill the guy after 3 spirit bombs. but HEY! isnt that how it is on the real dbz show? thats the main prob with DMZ, one kamehameha and "beep beep bep bep beeeeeeeeep", ur dead. it gets annoying to respawn so much. and i get the feeling like the real chars on dbz! when i thro a fully charged kamehameha at sum1, i think "Ha, they're dead meat!" then... POW!!! they are still standing!!!! WTF!? i guess the battle continues!!!!!!! its an awesome idea, and i think that in future versions there should be a server option like how there is "teamplay, deathmatch, and cap the balls", there would be a new addition there that said, "DBZ Battle" or somethin like that. it would work like CS in a way. all the good guys would respawn at one point and all the badguys would respawn at another, then round one begins. if you die, you have to wait untill the next round to play. and in this certain mode of play, the lifespans would be REALLY LONG!!!! i mean like, quad what it is now!!! so it would be like a real dbz battle on the show! and this way, people would be more conservative of thier life knowing that if they die, its over, and they hav to watch the battle untill the next round. now dont say this is stupid because it would get annoying when you die you have to wait, because thats why i think it should be *OPTIONAL*. just for people who enjoy that kind of gameplay. aight, ill shudup now, tell me what you think?

P.S. just a thought, maybe also in future versions, you can thro a sensubean to ur teamates! like in the show eh?

the ppl must have bigger health, i think so 10 times more.

then the melee must be faster, or let it.

beams have to need a lot of energy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol I like you gameplay idea, for those who cant read it that good, lemme retype it.

i think that in future versions there should be a server option like how there is "teamplay, deathmatch, and cap the balls", there would be a new addition there that said, "DBZ Battle" or somethin like that. it would work like CS in a way. all the good guys would respawn at one point and all the badguys would respawn at another, then round one begins. if you die, you have to wait untill the next round to play. and in this certain mode of play, the lifespans would be REALLY LONG!!!! i mean like, quad what it is now!!! so it would be like a real dbz battle on the show! and this way, people would be more conservative of thier life knowing that if they die, its over, and they hav to watch the battle untill the next round.

Best answers
nobody has answered my ques! do you like my idea or what?

Best answers
I like your idea, I even suggested it once but everyone flamed me saying it was too much like DMZ.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do like your idea. I would like having a gameplay that is almost exactly DBZ. Like a tournament. Not just a map. But a type of gameplay that would drag out the battles.

:yes:

Best answers
yea that dragonballs part would prob be good since if u died early then u could hopefully trust ur teamates to revive you so u wouldnt have to wait so long.

Best answers
i think that would be fun...maybe add that or something like that in the release after the beta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its rather a good idea it is rather like DMZ but thats not a problem, it could be fun with the addition of the dragonballs.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This should be in Suggestions... moving it now.

Kinda like the idea btw :yes:

* WTF? Why can't I move this? *

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Personally, i think the idea does have its merits, it would certainly add another element to an already excellent formula

[moved]

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i like this idea..... good teamplay.... and err..... with the longer life thing.. i think its good in esf already.....coz rmb this is deathmatch... to get 1 kill u dun wanna sit there for half an hour.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just block

if u want to live long block all the attacks thrown at u... works fine for me

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mayb he just dies alot coz he sux...... but battles in dbz go for quite a bit..... so i think its fine the way it is.. they hav advanced blockin now as well....

Best answers
uhm.....u can already throw senzu beans at ur team mates

just select them and press right mouse button

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i neva knew that..... i go try now....do all maps hav senzu beans tho??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea of lives and such, sounds cool.

Best answers
Great idea i like it, seems to me that it would be a good addition after the beta is released ( like i could wait any longer :rolleyes: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom