Scale Down

Best answers
I apollogise if u think this is spam but who was the genious who though of making all the characters smaller instead of tring to make the levels bigger. Congrates to the person who did.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Zero originally brought it up for us.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if it's going to make things harder to see sometimes, yeah, I like the idea :)

-Karrde-

Best answers
'Twas the genius Zero that came up with the idea. Making the levels bigger is impossible in HL. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes its quite cool and fancy

Retired
Best answers
genius....wow..... never been called that b4. but yeah it helps alot, but it took the entire team to pull it off right.

P.s oh and night dont think flattery will get u my Dragon Orb. it's mine all mine.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Heh heh...he's talking about his CPU fan :) But that's getting off topic...back on it now :) Half Life Rally also did a scale down, lower than ours if you want to check out another mod that did a scale down. Ours = 1/4 Theirs = 1/5

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is one fancy name for a fan...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DarktoothDKD
Diablo 2??
diablo2 is king supreme to the maximum capacity :yes: :yes: :yes: hmmmm i could create a thread and people can post the stats on their super high lvl chars

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what did that have to do with this topic let alone esf chat???

ultrassj_vegeta

U
then y the crap did u say it????

this scale down reduces lag yeh??.... will custom models need to be scaled down as well?? like b4 u can use them?? or does the engine like tell it to do wateva

Best answers
GO [ESF]zero Go [ESF]zero Go [ESF]zero !!!!!!!!!!!!

ITs your brithday... wait no its not.... BUT U SHOULD BE PRAISED !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Orb cools like ass rockin loos! ORANGE AND BLUE!! :D

Well back to the topic, it was a great idea but where esf the first to do it i cant think of anyone else who has done it bar HLRally.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a good yet unbelievably simple idea. Will make map making easier for me since i like to build big, at least compared to the Player Character.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
then y the crap did u say it????

this scale down reduces lag yeh??.... will custom models need to be scaled down as well?? like b4 u can use them?? or does the engine like tell it to do wateva

yes custom models will have to be scaled. also, the only way custom models will be allowed is if the server has them or the server has locked models unchecked. otherwise the lame or cheaters as most of us know it, can use enlarged models to make it easier to find people. althogh the hit box is determined by the server it still would be cheap. also most likely even if the server has model lock off the models will be checked for a size consitancy (hight width size) to try to ensure fair gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom