Super punch

Best answers
sup?!

i was wonderin if in esf there is gonne be the option for a super punch, like in the oh so great dmz?

esf and dmz r perfectly equal, from past posts people diss them both from each game server...play them both ull see;) ;) :\ ;) ;)

Best answers
like a hyper punch thing?

in dmz that does kinda get spammed by noobs...although the good people are smart enough to just block it....

i guess i wouldn't mind seeing a thing like that in esf....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl basic melee punch is like a million times better than the stupid hyper punch that only sends people 2 feet and then they fall like a brick... i mean come on wehn in the show did this happen

"hyper" punch has to be the lamest move in dmz though brollies moves are totaly sucky...

Best answers
lol brollys moves....oh man have u seen brolly walk?

lol its frickin hilarious...he takes little baby steps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on guys you know the rules no DMZ flaming. Keep it under control!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont look at me i was just saying hyper punch was stupid not dmz (even though i know esf beta is far better :p )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i like the idea of the hyper punch but i do believe.... taht this should go to suggestions ...
suggesting a hyper punch over there

Best answers
There was another thread that i thought was good. It was about how the z fighters can push back enemies with invisible ki blast does no damage but throws them back.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um... they already hav melee knock bak... did u see the vid on the front page??.. thats basically the same except u dun get stunned.. gettin stunned is a pain in the ass.. and u dun havta do a stupid combo eitha....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom