Transformations

Best answers
I was wondering can you transform at will or only does it only happen spontaniously ?

the best thing is if you turn super saiyan if you have a high enough power level and then after that you can turn super saiyan at will with a button that's the best :p

please answer ?!:shocked: :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once you reach the required powerlevel you must press a button to transform, then you may ascend at any time after that, and the higher you're powerlevel, the quicker it takes to transform.

At least, that's how I think it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just wanna point out that he was talking about the beta, and he was allready right

Best answers
after you reach a certain level you can assend. the first time you transform it takes a while but everytime afterwards its instantanious

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I heard. The first time that your power hits the level to transform is does it automatically. But eveytime after that you have to use a button to transform.

Best answers
that'd suck if it was like that... you could be in a massive fight and just stop to assend.. you'd get a huge blast in your face.

Best answers
Well, joo heard wrong...it doesn't make you automatically ascend once you hit the requirements.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus when you transform for the first time you cant be damaged (while transforming that is) so it taking long wont suck

Best answers
(This was probably talked about before but..)

Is it only going to be Saiyans and just to Super Saiyan 1? Or also Cell and buu (Not sure about that)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To prevent people from posting the same questions again, here's the answers again:

1) Transforming never happens automatically.

2) You CAN be hurt when transforming, even if it is your first time.

Anything I forgot?

*You forgot the milk for my coffee man :p *
Cheeseman

Best answers
Originally posted by Shalashaska
(This was probably talked about before but..)

Is it only going to be Saiyans and just to Super Saiyan 1? Or also Cell and buu (Not sure about that)
Every character gets 1 transformation.
SO: These are the Current Charactors
Goku=SSJ
Trunks=SSJ
Vegeta=SSJ
Gohan=SSJ
Freeza=2nd form
Cell=2nd form
Piccolo=Super Namek
FATTY Buu=Evil Buu
Krillin=Krillin w/hair (mystic?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and phrack gets a doughnut for getting it 100% right!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we need a screenie of krillen 2nd form, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaase :)

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto

1) Transforming never happens automatically.

2) You CAN be hurt when transforming, even if it is your first time.
i think the first time you do can asend you do and after that point you can at will

what do you mean get hurt?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Well, joo heard wrong too...you can be hurt even if it's your first time. :)
what cus not too long ago there was a thread in ESF chat bout transforming and one of the team members or maybe it was a beta tester..... but someone said that harSens coded it so when ya transform for the first time ya dont get hurt, ill go find the thread if i can

i know its has simply been changed but that was what was said:)

well in this one hibiki says something bout it but this aint the one im talkin bout

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6386

this is

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5642

its in there somewhere i couldnt be bothered finding it, if i get bored ill go find which page its on, but i got lotsa exams and crap so i dont think i'll get around to it.

there should be something tho like if your transforming to the second level above what they are they cant hurt ya cus the power output while transforming is so high, like when cell became perfect and trunks couldnt get near him cus of the all the power

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
what do you mean get hurt?
Some people said that you wouldn't be able to get hit by others when transforming, but they got it wrong.

And phrack50 wasn't right ;/ Piccolo just gets big for what I've heard, and I'm on the team :D . He got the rest of the transformations correct though.

Best answers
no... super namek is a transformation where they grow like 50 times their size... in the beta his muscles just get bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom