Beta Release

Best answers
I think I speak for everyone when I say... we have paitence and it's wearing thin. I know you guys are working hard and doing an excellent job and the longer it takes to make a game the better it is. But I just have to wonder when is the estimated release date set for ESF Beta1? It looks so kool from the screen shots and I can't wait to play it, I'm just getting inpaitent I guess, but you can't blame me.;( Please if anyone knows reply. Thanks.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
dun ***** bout ur patience wearing thin....... i can wait a bit more.... i dun mind not havin a release date...... geez its not like u spendin all ur time waitin for it....

Best answers
im not *****in, it was a question i would like answered, and no i dont spend all my time waiting for it, but i just would like an estimated date.

Best answers
Release Data = When its done!

The team will probably post the release date on the mainpage when they're ready.
And asking for a release date before then is only gonna get you a guess.
Cause the team doesn't even know when they'll be done.
So do us all a favor and sit tight.

Best answers
ya, suppose ur right, well, I'll check back in about 1 month.... lol by Christmas it should be done OR be very close to being released. I can't wait for ESF to get popular.

Best answers
When it's done is a horrible answer, how about when its out?

BTW the people dont have the right to be mad for something that comes at no charge to them. You dont pay in money you pay in time. To me time can be more expensive then money but not in this case. I have to hand it to this team they are more patient with the public then other mods. If I were in there shoes I'd say **** ALL OF YOU! and not release it at all. But thats just me and im just angry al the time.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm . . .

*Eats silly mortal thread for being repetitive at best.

Beta will be released sooner than your death, be merry and rejoice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom