Krillen

Best answers
well recently playing krillen (for fun and getting owned like a baby ownz a soother and other than taht hes supper slow and has no ki but tahts beside the point :p ) i figured that krillen could have kao-ken cuz at majin-buu saga krillen and all the others go to king-kia and i think if he had kaioken i would use him since i never use him. for kaio-ken (or is spelt kio?) to work u press a button jsut like turbo and to turn kaoken off press turbo button? and the when you use it it takes health away say u joined a server turn it on it takes 1/3 off turn it up takes almost all of ur hp (since ur weak) and it increases your power speed and it takes more to hit you. im not shure but maby it increases ur ki alought and u cant power up (so u run otua ki u cant do kaio-ken) but your ki is powered up alought.

So with kaio-ken you could fire a kameha or DD (distructo disk) then turn kai-ken on and escape then ki up and go back. It would also give krillen a leg up at the start and to keep up with super saiyans since u could keep going up in lvls:fight: and if u think its unfair play krillen with 90hp and the lwoest ki in game i think he needs a GOOD powerup so even with kaio-ken he sucks but i dont think u would mess up on much...would u;/

oh p.s. all coments are welcome if ur gonna flame kee it down for the kids:p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think everybody should have 100 hp..
thats mostly used. maybe you can make the attacks hurts more or less depending on the char?

Best answers
hey krillin gets loads of new attacks, homing attacks, and so on. he can kill other ppl in beta.

Best answers
if everyone didnt complain about discs (WHICH ARE PERFECTLY FAIR) then krillin would be considered REASONABLY good, but NoOoOooo anything that can kill somebody is ALWAYS unfair, isnt it? even if it freezes the guy in one spot for a retardedly long time and takes forever to fire.....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is extremely slow in the alpha....................

i mean like he is a turtle the rest are rabbits slow

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Its quite simple really

Alpha was totally unbalanced.. no secrets there [the team knew this]

Beta brings balance to the force [assumptions about players are exactly that, assumptions]

Just wait, You'll see ;)

Best answers
but there right, krillen is slow compared to the rests, mainly cause the saiyans, and namicks and he had always had to push to keep up with them

ultrassj_vegeta

U
but he didn't keep up with them.... he sucked.....cept at the start he was ok then.... but sum how he stays alive.... except against buu

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
but he didn't keep up with them.... he sucked.....cept at the start he was ok then.... but sum how he stays alive.... except against buu
Frieza:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillins cool in the beta disks are like super hard to hit with though but his super buff uber homeing attack more than makes up for his low speed and ki

ultrassj_vegeta

U
is it hard to dodge krillins attack??.... like does it stop homing after awhile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom