masenko

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
gohans masenko was a ball and a beam wasnt it.. i know they can contoll it to be uncontrollable or not but itd be cool if u can choose if u want the masenko to be a ball or a beam like have it under a item slot and scroll down for the ball or the beam.. u guuys like my idea?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I never saw a masenko ball, but i saw 2 KAMEHAMEHA balls (Frieza Saga)!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those were like a torpedo kame. there is like 3-4 different types of kamehamehas.

i think goku should get regular and chou

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leits please decrease the size of your sig it is too big you ave 24hrs.

From what i hear gohan has enough attacks, also im not sure weither or not it is a beam or a ball but im sure its half way true to the anime.

BrunO

Best answers
If you can choose that WILL make a difference: beams can be steared and PSed better, but with a ball you can fire it off and then move: more dodging ability.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
good idea.... sweeeet....
aha someone likes my idea.. and about gohan has enough attacks i think god (hibiki) said taht he jus had the masenko and kame.. putting a variation of an attack on there would be a cool way to boost him up on the attack level...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah its good coz it then allows gohan to be a match for like vegeta... as he has big bang... which is a ball....... but then his moves wud be very similar to vegetas..... does ne1 kno if different characters will hav diff stats??.. like the saiyans are stronger than every1 else but nameks and cell hav loads of life and are faster or summin....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no point in having a ball attack when u have a beam... thats just lame and gohan never use masenko and made it a ball its always been a beam attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
yah its good coz it then allows gohan to be a match for like vegeta... as he has big bang... which is a ball....... but then his moves wud be very similar to vegetas..... does ne1 kno if different characters will hav diff stats??.. like the saiyans are stronger than every1 else but nameks and cell hav loads of life and are faster or summin....
well the human saiyan hybrids gain PL much faster than the purebloods in the series but PL gain is base off the difference between your PL and your enemys PL and damage delt so we cant use that

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no point in having a ball attack when u have a beam... thats just lame and gohan never use masenko and made it a ball its always been a beam attack
Again I must say I disagree: if you have balls, you can just fire them off and then move immiediately. This fire-and-forget ability lets you keep moving. If you use it wisely, you can keep people from building up a great attack against you. A ball is a valid tactical alternative to a beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but masenko is a beam attack not a ball its always been a beam attack in the show and i dont think there just gonna change the attack for the heck of it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
doesnt gohan use masenko ball form against krillin i think its the time in the gohan flashback in cell saga... the end ki blast i think was a masenko but i might be wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope its never a ball attack always a beam

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did he promise the beta early if you called him God, The Great One etc........

cause thats wrong Hibiki :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
did he promise the beta early if you called him God, The Great One etc........

cause thats wrong Hibiki :)
ya i get the beta 2 seconds earlier than u.. isnt that right biki

biki= g0d/ Great One/ teh sex0r/ teh #1 stunna

ultrassj_vegeta

U
majin... why are you saying all this about hibiki??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u got me i didnt do a thing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom