Long Life?

Best answers
this game is good, but im getting bored with the same ol' thing..is there gonne be a veriety of game modes? liek capture the flag, and survival...and round based stuff?:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Capture the Dragon Balls will be fully implemented in the next version. Even the game engine itself has been enhanced in the next version, (i.e. alot more strategy goes into fighting with new options like advanced block and meteor attacks) every fighter feels a bit different.

There is also talk of an advanced team mode . . . harSens mentions it in suggestions. But don't expect it in the upcoming beta version. Look for it in the release after that.

Sound Artist
Best answers
I suggested a fusion mode idea, and save the earth type deal. Not sure if it was considered.. or even looked at for that matter:p

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's simple... We have tons of ideas and not enough time to do it in. This includes an assortment of game modes that we would have liked to see in the beta, but may not show up until beta 2..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I'd be happy just with beta 1 for now :D I'm happy that we'll actually be able to tell good from bad in terms of teams :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya beta goodness will last me for ages, finally a good DBZ based game :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not telling you fewl. Got to suggestions and dig around, harSens mentions it.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
y can't u just tell me??!!.... ok fine i go look... so with this capture the dballs thing wat wil it look like??.. i mean u carryin teh balls....its not dmz's thing is it??

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I garauntee that we came up with CTDB first.

Get DB, Carry DB, Drop DB (repeat) "use" DBs, summon dragon, make wish.

Best answers
I never understood that controversy. Think about it. Every DBZ mod has had the thought of Capture the Dragon Balls cross their minds. Why would it be so strange that the methods are similar?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah i mean if u think bout it... dbz is bout dballs yeh... and u gotta collect them.. and u get a reward... its the similar as ctf... its stupid y ppl sayin this and that coz every1 knos esf is da best....

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Capture the Dragon Balls will be fully implemented in the next version. Even the game engine itself has been enhanced in the next version, (i.e. alot more strategy goes into fighting with new options like advanced block and meteor attacks) every fighter feels a bit different.

There is also talk of an advanced team mode . . . harSens mentions it in suggestions. But don't expect it in the upcoming beta version. Look for it in the release after that.

Wtf is meteor attacks me i asko_o

Best answers
every time someone psts something...about 15 posts later it has nothing to do wif the question :p:rolleyes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, so anyway, me and this guy were out bowling, and we though it'd be reeeaaal sweet if we... Huh? On topic? What's that? :p

Seriously though, I'd also like to know what meteor attacks are. Not that this question is any more on topic than the above statement :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
When u summon the dragon, is there an animation of him coming out of the dragon balls? Does the sky turn black and other stuff like that?

Best answers
of course there is an animation for the dragon coming out, theres an animation for everything! as fir teh sky getting black? not sho

Best answers
The only thing that won't be animated is the charactors mowth when they yell out attacks or just yell when transforming.o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom