beta tester

Best answers
i wanna know, not that everyone hasnt asked at one time is, can i be a beta tester?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta Testers are chosen by the team.

If you ask, the default answer is no. They come to you, not the other way around.

Modellers are tested by SS Vegeta, Tarkonian, and or Vassago . . . get in touch with one of them to show them samples of your work.

Best answers
But they don't know us especialy me i beta tested other things. I'm trust worthy and have a good comp good internet (DSL)
and other stuff that make me a better canidate to be a tester. To bad we dont know each other. Ah well nothing I can do I guess but watch this mod from a distance and talk in the forums.

Ah well no complaints here.

Best answers
Hmmm you can't no better a tester because then ther is no surprise any moreo_o

Best answers
Well suprise is only instant and disapears almost instant i know i can handle it and ill remake the melee video at like 50 ping. If the team would let me. And I have some skills so i could contribute to the team and also i have tons of ideas and can always find away to improve gameplay.

Dont i sound like some sort of add!? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at cucumba´s post
read the first line

and now stop spaming around!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba

If you ask, the default answer is no.

"i didn kno tepus was on the team...."

im not, im just smarter then you

------------

saying :i got a 1337 comp: or something to try to perswade the team to let you be a tester, the point of testing a game is to find out what its like, how well it runs, of course the game runs fine of something like dsl, but alot of people have 56k so they need to know how it runs on that, im not *****ing at anyone i just wanna say just cos your comps good dont mean you need to be a tester

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Tepus

"i didn kno tepus was on the team...."

im not, im just smarter then you

------------

saying :i got a 1337 comp: or something to try to perswade the team to let you be a tester, the point of testing a game is to find out what its like, how well it runs, of course the game runs fine of something like dsl, but alot of people have 56k so they need to know how it runs on that, im not *****ing at anyone i just wanna say just cos your comps good dont mean you need to be a tester
yah wat he sed..... o yeh and wats with... o well ill just havta watch it from far away.... tones of ideas??... k.. give us one... ....some skills??... wat skills..... hmm but if ur for real than thats good....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
They have enough testers and I do not think that they will be accepting anymore! Stop asking or making assumptions just wait for it and it'll come.

I mean I'm not saying theres no chance that there won't be more testers but there won't be a chance if you ask!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
err, i think we've got closure here

;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom