Big spirit bomb ps

Best answers
i played a game with big j and me and him psed sb's and they didnt move so we added more to it i hav siome pics how do i post em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First thing is first, you need a website to host them from.

Best answers
Email them to me and ill post them

[email protected]

I got some pics too

Here are my pics

Here is when we are starting it Yes People STARTING IT

Welll this is the last pic i have of it cause it crashed from makeing too much lol But this is a early one we made it alot bigger thatn this

My SUPER SPIRIT BOMB I made with some slight changes to some files

Best answers
ok i just sent hopefully u got them they are pretty nice.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. I notice your character has clipping proplems or whatever you call that hes like transperant in parts. Theres away to fix that.

Best answers
Originally posted by OWA
Nice. I notice your character has clipping proplems or whatever you call that hes like transperant in parts. Theres away to fix that.
how do u fix it

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well First it could be different reasons.
I do not have Half-Life installed but that happened to me before. When I played DMZ my character was messed up (and yes I know some models were missing polys but it was different)

Anyways. I think you have to go into one of the settings (Were you choose your name and stuff) and you can set it to I think its called "High Definition models" or somthing to do with the models. Anyways if its set to yes (clicked on and has a check mark) well make it to no. That should fix it. If not I have other ideas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to fix it, use a better video mode. maybe open GL or direct 3d works

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats nuts. I wonce tried to do that with big bangs. We all got about 15 together then someone had to go up and hit it, killing us all.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I do Vegeta your very talented at modeling. I know how hard it is cause I tried for 3 hours and could only make a blob of gum :p and your doing that thing for Xstortionist which makes you very cool.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Thats nuts. I wonce tried to do that with big bangs. We all got about 15 together then someone had to go up and hit it, killing us all.
We didnt even get to run in ours the server crashed;(

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's hillarious! Sucks that the server crashed, bet that explosion could decimate a map.

Best answers
Yeah me and wyatt were talking about that. Like if they did it in the show ahahahhaha blow up the whole universe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id like to do that some time. I was with a couple of noobs in a server earlier. One had been there for along time and gotten the hang of it. We were doing all kinda powerstruggle and the like. Me and him were Vegeta and there was a goku if i remember right. I have no screens, but our PS blasts did decimate the map. It was on Pepper City.

Best answers
I still think Wyatt and me have the PS record. I got my PL up to 77 million from 1! (He was at 20 mil from a previous, and I blew it up after a long time, with my pl at 3 mil. He didn't push at first, and had shot a half charged Kame at my Full Final Flash. I barely got it pushed back before it hit the wall.) With turbo it was over 110 million. (And I do have screenshots to prove it.) My Final Flash could blow up the entire base of the dbz_cellgames map, up to the first cloud level (I almost killed myself sitting in those clouds and firing one).

Wyatt is definitely the biggest PS fan in the game.

Best answers
Originally posted by Shadow Saiyan
I still think Wyatt and me have the PS record. I got my PL up to 77 million from 1! (He was at 20 mil from a previous, and I blew it up after a long time, with my pl at 3 mil. He didn't push at first, and had shot a half charged Kame at my Full Final Flash. I barely got it pushed back before it hit the wall.) With turbo it was over 110 million. (And I do have screenshots to prove it.) My Final Flash could blow up the entire base of the dbz_cellgames map, up to the first cloud level (I almost killed myself sitting in those clouds and firing one).

Wyatt is definitely the biggest PS fan in the game.
Post your pics I have ot see it to believe it;/ ;D

Best answers
yeah i did that before on a LAN connection with my brother,
got to like 140mil before we got bored.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom