Super Sayajin Beta

Best answers
Hey when u've been playing for however long it takes to become ssj if u die do u lose the power to become ssj cuz thatd really suck ass.

Best answers
Depends...if everyone's PL is lower than yours and you die, you lose some pl...if you lose pl past the point of ascending, then you can't ascend again until you pass the threshold again :)

Best answers
ahh.... i get it yes but about how high would this threshold be becuse i dint think it will be worht it if its past 4 mil because that would be pointless unless the u gain power a little faster nm im dumb i ahve no clue what im talking about well i doubt my opinion matters much at this state but yea thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The highest amount of pl needed for a transformation is 3 mil!!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do we transform?

Is there just going to be an assigned button for it?

Best answers
3 mil wow thats nice but that one pic of ssjvegeta has a pl of 8 million so i was wondering about how much does going ssj raise ur power level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do we transform?

Is there just going to be an assigned button for it?
There is a button to transform and a button to "de-transform"!!
3 mil wow thats nice but that one pic of ssjvegeta has a pl of 8 million so i was wondering about how much does going ssj raise ur power level.
It doubles it!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
double.......... in the show it was 3 times roughly

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
double.......... in the show it was 3 times roughly

i thought 5 times.... goku had 3 millions, and as he transformed he had 15 millions. oh i dont think 5 times. 3 times is good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this thread goes into a DBZ debate its gonna get spanked! So keep it on topic! And the Mod dosnt have to be perfectly true to the anime to sacrifice gameplay so all relax!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this will be the end of it basically when SSJ was the only transformation it was the be all and end all but when SSJ2 came in it was and SSJ wasnt really THAT big any more it was something but not what it used to be the SSJ3 replaced that the effectiveness of the transformations changes over the series now lets just leave it at that :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand the Gameplay aznd accept it. I woudlnt mind if it only gave me 3 1/6th pl as long as it is enough to kill my enemys. I beleive that the PL should rise exponentionally with each transformation.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think double is a good boost, however... since the server automatically gives you pl to even out the gameplay, does going SSJ make everyone elses pl go up too? As a part of the balance?

Best answers
exponential equations.. calculus...big words...
i say double is good enough :D

Best answers
nah i think SSJ should only increase that persons PL not everyone elses cause its not fair

and having stronge players and taking them done is a big part in DBZ

Best answers
no really you should only get a power avg increase when you enter and after that you on your own to get stronger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u do start at the base pl when u join or change charaters

now its time for the sleep

Best answers
see if there was a super stronge person it would make others to have to work together to beat him

sleeps sounds good to

too bad tripod is hosting it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom