instant beams

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there gunna be instant beams like in the series i mean like beams that arent charged just fired, and if there is gunna be like the standard yellow ones are there gunna be like blue ones like at the begining of the series the ones that for some unknown reason just stopped getting used

ultrassj_vegeta

U
what blue ones from the start??.. ki can be any color can't it??.. and if you don't like the color... just change it... beam pack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah at the start of DBZ some of the instant beams were coloured like kame's you'd have to be colour blind to not see it, its also used widely in the movies

Best answers
there are generic beams, and i think they are fired fast.

hmmm i think there could be a fast fired beam without loading byside the ki balls in the slot. the ki blast should be fired really fast, and the beam which is without loading is very slow fired.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Itll be fun, id prolly go copletely balistic and blast the hell outta some newb just in time to get Big Banged by another newb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let´s see if you have time to use this beam
if the melee is that great as the team says

btw
arthos change your sig
it´s too big...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To charge a generic beam to the max takes about 3 seconds, and the minimum is about 1 second. So, really fast! :shocked:

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In beta 1 Freeza's finger laser doesn't require a charge and neither does the solar flare :)

Best answers
You can off people with Freeza's finger laser, cool. That would help to get rid of a anoying person real quick.:p I asume its a one use per life, so it don't get spamed.

*hahahah assumptions are funny :p *
Cheeseman

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i already see this "Finger laser Whores" or 'sniping spammer!"

lol it looks like beta will be fun, gameplay was lacking in 2.0 , i can see that i was improved dramaticly in beta woo.

*drools*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arg u fool theres always gonna be quck beams u posted that long after they were in

and u cant snipe in esf cause the people are so far away its hard to hit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its practicly instant

a fully charged one takes like 1 second at the most

and u can pop a quick one off in like .3 seconds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds good, sounds like ya could have the whole area full of beams and ****, well not so much all at the same time but ya wont exactlly have much of a break

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Reality of the beta is, pickin a character is truly pickin a [i shouldnt use this word], every character can spam at least 1 attack, so it really negates the lamers who feel the need to point out that you used the same attack more than once ;)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i guess we'll all see.... i really want to try out the new melee system

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the reality is in the series chars could have abused certain attacks and won easy or at least easier but they simply chose not to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but goku always abused kamehameha :p

anway i abuse melee (if u can even abuse it i mean its melee ur supost to use it >_< )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom