A question regarding hardware (To ESF)

Best answers
Awhile ago i posted that i got the blue screen of death, well it didnt make sense, getting it in Ghost Recon and this (Both i had the RAM for, and Bf1942 which i need more RAM), well i was playing Operationflashpoint, my sound was shot, i couldnt hear anything, so i turned on either EAX sound or hardware accellerator for audio, 2 seconds later the blue screen of death appeared.

Since i have a very very old soundcard a turtle beach montego II A3d 320V sound Card, my thought is using advanced sound options (EAX and hardware accellerator) gives me the blue screen (It also has a AU30Wave error in the blue screens text), then i thought why would one Halflife mod have the blue screen, if the options off and all other halflife mods work. Then i Remebered when ESF did work the sound was extremly muffled, so my question is, whats ESFs Hardware requirements?

Also does anyone ahve a good suggestion for a cheap, but modern Soundcard (Something that can handle any game, but isnt brand new)

Best answers
Its the same as half life would be...

AND CHANGE THE SIZE OF YOUR DAM*N SIG.... an admin warned u b4, and now they will chnage it prob...

:D

Best answers
I hadnt visited this forum for awhile, and changed it, lol sorry.

It works, woohoo!! It had automatically turned on A3d Sound support for Halflife, strangely my Sound card is a A3d, but its probably so old. Anyway great mod, And i have a small question, what stage is frieza in ESF and when you perfect Becoming Saiyan for the Saiyans, maybe Cell and Frieza could transform too. Or buu, but that might be harder

Best answers
A mod should put up a sticky concerning the transformations, have it say: Everyone Gets one transformtion. Then lock it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom