question/suggestion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
okay on gohan in the alpha it says that he is medium fast i think/suggest taht he should be as fast or faster than goku and or vegeta i also think that vegeta should be faster than goku cuz of all the grav training he does but he isnt in the show... anyone know y? is it cuz goku is the good guy?

o btw hibik still r0x0rs j00 b0x0rs

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is Biki paying you to say that. And I do not liek your idea althoghu Gohan should be faster.... not Vegeta

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no o_o **HiBiKi is GoD**
i heard,in the show i think, that gohan was one of the fastest ppl/char and umm about vegeta i wasnt saying to boost his speed im saying taht he should be faster in show cuz of how he basically lives in 500x gravity i mean doesnt it make sense?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta, Frieza, and Goku should be the same speed

Trunks ,Cell, Piccolo, and Gohan should be faster.

Buu should be the fastest while Krillen the slowest

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
y is trrunks faster than vegeta??

Best answers
"Hibiki is God" LOL! thats a good one d00d.....man....thats too funny......Hibiki is god...LAFF!

Ok, Vegeta should be faster cuz.......HE IS VEGETA! MUAHAHHAHAHAHA!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They stress in the show how the half saiyan half human effect makes them stronger than a pure blood saiyan.

plus just watch the whole cell saga and you will see :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta is a crazy mad power house but not all that fast

Best answers
WHO EVERRY IS MORE POWERFUL IS FASTER!!!! simple, in freezer sage before ssj FREEz faster, than ssj faster its the powerlevel that deturns fastness and so and so. in cell sage if Goku was faster than Gohan he would be more powerful, which is not true.

Goku was faster than Vegeta in Cell because goku was stronger than Vegeta. IS MY POINT GETTING ACROSS TO U GUYs well let do one more.

Buu sage MA Vegeta vs Goku. Vegeta more powerful than goku in there fight and vegeta was faster!!!.

i think this is clear know if its not tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku could ssj3 but hid it from Vegeta

VEGETA IS ALWAYS GONNA PLAY 2nd, 3rd, 4th FIDDLE GET OVER IT

Best answers
I find it bull**** that a full blooded saiyan is weaker then a half blooded, i mean come on a mix with a human (look at krillin).

And btw Vegeta is gonna be just as strong as Goku after a loooong while but youle c it in g10.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
supposedly saiyans don't got the "emotions" that humans have to raise their power faster and higher.

the whole "I get more pissed off more so im stronger" idea

Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
WHO EVERRY IS MORE POWERFUL IS FASTER!!!! simple, in freezer sage before ssj FREEz faster, than ssj faster its the powerlevel that deturns fastness and so and so. in cell sage if Goku was faster than Gohan he would be more powerful, which is not true.

Goku was faster than Vegeta in Cell because goku was stronger than Vegeta. IS MY POINT GETTING ACROSS TO U GUYs well let do one more.

Buu sage MA Vegeta vs Goku. Vegeta more powerful than goku in there fight and vegeta was faster!!!.

i think this is clear know if its not tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mistar Big Bangs Attacker....

If you watched the Cell saga, you would do well to note that after Trunks and Vegeta came out of the Time Chamber, Trunks went to fight Cell v2. Although Trunks "powered up" and bulked up to become "more powerful" as you put it, his speed decreased greatly. Therefore, more power != (does not equal) more speed.

And as someone mentioned, the fighters don't have to fighting at their maximum (as Goku did against Majin Vegeta) which means who knows when they are "most powerful" and the fastest?

I think leave it to the beta developers, because they are probably gonna make it so you can just edit a server config file and allow any character to move faster, be stronger etc.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Dont try and turn this debate into a science, there's absolutely no doubt at all that Gohan is the fastest

WATCH THE CELL SAGA ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
amen to dat..
o and the hibiki cult started cuz some thread in the off topic section...

Best answers
i mean powerlevel not physical power, trunks when he got bluky he was STronge but his power level wasnot higher, he sucifised speed for strenght. thaats not power level

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Final Vegeta
I find it bull**** that a full blooded saiyan is weaker then a half blooded, i mean come on a mix with a human (look at krillin).

And btw Vegeta is gonna be just as strong as Goku after a loooong while but youle c it in g10.
why do you say that, gene combining takes the superior gene's from each species thus any superiority in one is replaces the others inferority, thus no matter what, it has to be at least a little stronger than if it was pure, and whats this bout vege bein strong as goku hmmmmmmm maybe if vege trains hard core and goku doesnt train at all maybe................

Best answers
guys?? why not just have speed dependent on pl?? So if vegeta has a huge pl, he'll be faster than goku.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
rmb wat majin vegeta sed? goku has an unnatural ability to become stronger and no matter how hard he works vegeta will neva be able to be stronger. Say goku neva trained, then he wud, but goku gains more strenght wen he trains, thats y he is always stronger than vegeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom