will the beams be redirected in beta

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I was wonderin in the beta when ur going ssj for the first time will the beams that get fired at u be redirected straight over ur head or at the side of u to make it look like ur giving off massive amounts of power

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how would you do that with half-life?

that would be cool but i wouldn't expect anything like that till the NEXT beta release comes out. maybe they'll have some custom characters too :)

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ye probobly will in next release i hope :)

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
even if the team dont add that in any releases its still going to be a good game

Best answers
yea so once u get ssj go hide and transform then come out of the shadows and wreak havoc on the opposing team or what a good idea would be have ur team make a wall around u that way all can see tranformation and ull be safe

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I heard the first time you transform it does it automatically when you hit a certain power level. And for that amount of time you are invunerable.

And the subsequent times you transform it only takes a matter of seconds, so it wouldnt be a problem to transform.

Beta testers inform me if I am correct or not. I don't want to be converying incorrect information. Or tell me to STFU. :fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
From what I heard the first time you transform it does it automatically when you hit a certain power level. And for that amount of time you are invunerable.

And the subsequent times you transform it only takes a matter of seconds, so it wouldnt be a problem to transform.

Beta testers inform me if I am correct or not. I don't want to be converying incorrect information. Or tell me to STFU. :fight:
This is the 4th one I've had to correct, but instead of my usual correction statement, I'll say this....STFU and stop conveying incorrect information :D Btw, you are NOT invunerable when you transform, even if it's the first time and transforming only gets easier the higher pl you have, not subsequential transforming :) What?? So I lied ;) Hey, he asked for it :p

Best answers
I mean in DBZ everyone just stands around while the bad or good guy transforms and gets more powerful. I mean are you gonna just stand there while the other guy powers up? Hell no I'd slap him across the map then blast him.:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and thats what people are gonna do :F

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I appreciate the correction nighthawk. I hear things just as everyone else does. I just believed the wrong thing apparently.

But thank you for clarifying. And I'll shut up now. ;)

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
so will u be puttin a redirection thing in future releases

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by add
so will u be puttin a redirection thing in future releases

READ FOOL!!!

it clearly says U CAN BE HIT WHEN TRASFORMING

so stop thinking ur immortal when ur transforming

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
umm omg add wasnt reading it so hibiki made it clearer to him , then u hafta go and say hibiki was flaming him... maybe u should read a bit too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom