Training Room (Time Chamber)

Best answers
This should be a place where the warriors go to train at various gravity levels and a place where if their power is so great they transform into a stronger warriors (For Saiyans, they transform into Super Saiyans, SSJ2, SSJ3, SS4 etc.). And also a place where they rise their kai, or increase the power of certain move such as Special Attacks (e.g Kamehameha, Final Flash) and if you keep practising it the attacks becomes more affective/powerful. Also there should should be the option where the player is able to fight various/random oppenents and continuious fighting inreases the power level (For Saiyans they get stronger after every fight.
This sholud be the training option.

Also a Build-Up mode should be considered where the player does these things above (Training) and save it as their character and use it against other oppenents.

I hope this idea is realised and is added to the game.

Contact me if you chose to do so.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
there are several implications with this suggestion. one being that servers would be required to build up your characters stats. THis may also lead to cheating...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never happan, u cannot save players data on esf and never will, its stupid, the PL levels will get so damn big the maps will just crash and it would be unfair to new players

bad idea allround

Scruffie

S
Yeh, it would just be way too unfair on newbies.

Although I can see where you're coming from, I agree with Tepus (ack!) it's a pretty unthought out idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been posted so many times... please read before you post!

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom