Finish him!!

Best answers
Ok well this topic is about FINISHING MOVES. You know, like on mortal kombat.

This is how i see it. Lets say you guys add a type of stun that happens if your below 10% of your health and your stuned for like 10 secs. Ok the person fighting you can walk close to you and when hes close enough a little start(orsomething) will appear over his head. Then the person holds the mouse one button and once the bar which will be smaller gets to full power it will shoot an attack that will cover the victims body and when its gone a lil smoke effect will be left behind.
And whats the point you ask? well what if they make it so you get like tripple the boost in pl for killing them.

As for the moves I think it would be cool if:
They jump while locked on to the person then shoot like four beams in a rezedenku energy dan style creating an explosion that covers the victim then they charge up a big ball over their head and shoot it at the victim leaving nothing but the smoke and the power level will increase by 3xkill-pl-raise(the raise you get when you kill someone butX3)

Oh and BTW this is an idea for like a way later release.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't understand.........

you want to where the person your fighting is down to low health, then a thing pops up over their head letting you know.

after that a move comes outta no where and you blanket them with ki blasts that leave smoke and whatever else behind?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jsut shoot them with a huge ass beam and gib them... teres ur finisher :p

Best answers
no you have to be at a certain range to do it and when your at that range the little thing that pops up will tell you that then you will blast them off the universe like when vegeta killled nappa both times. or when goku killed frieza or when gohan killed cell. or when goku killed buu. or just about when anyone died.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is just describing how he thinks that the way the majority of people die in dbz should be included in esf.

Whenever someone dies it's usually in a huge flash of light or engulfed in a beam. And then nothing is left but smoke.

Not a bad idea. Feasible? Probably not.

Best answers
hmm hibiki posted same time i did well i mean like youll get more exp out of it raising your pl more but it will also be cool. well iduno if the idea isnt like i cant shove it down your throats.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use freezer and use finger laser and u got gib shower...

use melee when they super weak and u got gib shower...

basicly use any attack when they are really weak and u can gib them so theres ur finisher

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe each character should have a meteo attack. It would be quite interesting too see if this does happen in future releases.

Also have a grapple mode like you see on DBZ eps everyday heh.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
jsut shoot them with a huge ass beam and gib them... teres ur finisher :p
Lol, yeah:)

Originally posted by phobius
Also have a grapple mode like you see on DBZ eps everyday heh.
Yeah, i want to include that this release, or some later release...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
Oh and BTW this is an idea for like a way later release.
You said it yourself... an IDEA. So where should this thread go?

Well, it's there now! :D

*MOVED*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda like this idea...

if u knock someone out say and they r on low life, u should be able to fly low and useing ur end move do something like fly down and kick them or something dbz cool like..

BUT

i would not like this idea in game.. since it would be abit pointless, also take up time, I WANT THE BETA NOW!:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, that idea sounds cool, but I don't think it would fit into the gameplay very well. SO I think it's best to leave it out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since meteo smashes are usually in DBZ games and this idea is similar to it.. how about this..

you have a bar lable MS meanin meteo smash.. wen it fills up, you can use the meteo smash on another player.. but you have to be up close to perform it.. probably he'll connect and do all his combos and then finish off with a blast or kick in the face, and then depending on how strong you are and the opponent decides the amount of damage it does

even though its not really important, wouldn't it be cool to see it implemented in future releases???? making ESF all the more enjoyable :p :yes:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It seems like a big waste of time to me. This game is not just one on one. That just might be cool in a 1v1 match but has no place in a match with 5 or more people .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah u would get smacked up before u had a chance to hit

Best answers
Well I hope I learn some modding skills just so i can make a mod that has finishing moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom