Picture of the week???

Best answers
I was just wondering why you guys have a picture of the week thing on the main site if it is never changed and same goes with the old website layout it was always the same picture for months and months I think it was that one with Vegeta standing there and Shenlongwas in the distance (that was a good picture.... better than the new one I think). Because I'm sure it wouldnt be that hard to take a screenshot while you're beta testing and get it put up for potw or is there a reason why you never update it?

Best answers
LOL! its true but i think its funny that the pic of the week has been the pic of the week for more than 6 months, its funny.

GIVE EM a break u want them to stop finshing the beta for release and put a pic up this week.. wats the point JUST LOOK AT ALL THE SCREENYS ON THE MAIN page.. now there good another to frame

Best answers
Um, I don't think it would really delay the beta to put up a picture once a week!

Best answers
But wants the point basically each week or two they put up some pics. any way pic of the week r usally submitted by people of funny thing in the mod but because its not out yet no funny pic unless the team or tester post.

but again u have got the pics they post and there GREAT!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would just like to see models, maps animations etc are just something i'd rather have as a surprise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have u ever tryed the screenshot page

Best answers
Do you mean the gallery page with the pictures of some maps?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also have convenent pictures of the vegeta model :F

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hib u mean convenient rite? .... what about showing us that sweet piccolo model ingame.

Best answers
hey hibiki and the other beta tester why cant u make a movie, if it is sooooo boring for u to play the beta.

or what about a simple screenshot. i dont think if one of the beta testers make a screenshot the whole world would turn into crazy colours and then explode.

or the esf team thinks then: oh someone of our beta tester made a screenshot. our secrets are no secrets anymore. now we have to kill him, or we have to shut down the mod.

blah blah blah

that what i want to say is that u can make screenshots like the betatesters of other mods.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S they dont play the beta, they test it, u never beta tested anything? its not fun, alot of crashing of ur computer and righting pages of crap in fourms about it:rolleyes:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dorn one of the main reasons we dont show screenies or movies is THE TEAM WANTS TO KEEP SOME STUFF SECRET

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi there metrotek.. i dont see u alott in the forums..
that frieza in ur sig, is that the frieza wich is gonna be in the beta?
i sorry to say but it looks a bit.. eehh.. thin... :(
but the boo is great :D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*laughs*

WHats this? Complaints about the beta before it's released? lol.

*insert loud explative here*

Anyhow, dude, don't complain until you see the final product. And if somethinglooks kinda off, then it can be change din the next release :p Again, I'm just grateful they're taking their time to do this for us :)

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom