Wanna-be Mod's

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your here to be a mod, Good continue to read. If not read anyway.

I'm sick off seeing posts saying "this is spam a mod should close this" or "im going to close this cuz its spam oops im not a mod".
If your not a mod we don't care what you have to say about you decision on spam in threads.

I have seen several dozen posts like exampled above even after a mod has posted and commented and then the person complains about it being spam.
Doing that my Wanna-Be friends is spam in it's self.

Also telling people that their sig is too large, they posted in the wrong section,that they should do this it that, is something that should be left for a mod todo. NOT to be done by yourself.

If you want to be a mod take notes from the current ones. Be kind to n00bs, help others when needs, Don't spam or flame, If your gonna joke around make sure it appropriate and wont drag a topic off-topic and if you can try to drag a topic thats gone off-topic back on topic, that would help us alot.

I don't appreciate having to use my own time to type up something like this. I don't know about the other mod's but I'm going to give warning for people acting like mods. I'm sick and tired of seeing it :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom