is it TRUE?!?!

Best answers
ey guys a friend of my telled me that how lower the GRAV. is ,how faster your PL grows up:shocked: ? plzz tell me ..... is it true? :shocked:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I know that is not true. You might want to consult a team member or beta tester just to make sure. But I'm pretty sure the gravity has nothing to do with PL.

Best answers
You would think as an easter-egg, if you raised the gravity, your pl would accumulate faster than normal gravity... heh that would be cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Shiver
You would think as an easter-egg, if you raised the gravity, your pl would accumulate faster than normal gravity... heh that would be cool
the thing that would be different playing wise is when u jump u CANNOT jump, but since no one does, this would just be lame cheating lol

Best answers
yea. If it's not already in the suggestions thread, try putting a topic there. Hopefully a team member'll see it, though i would think that this has been discussed before by the team.

Best answers
Good point, but wouldnt flying cancel out the gravity.. but you would still be able to have that pl boost?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah flying would cancel it out, but im sure harsens could find a way to make you fly slower in higher gravity.

Best answers
i have an answer to all your problems, why make flying slower if the gravity is more, just make the ki drain faster. More gravity = Harder to fly thus more ki spent. I doubt it will be implemented though, but you never know as an easter egg :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom