Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plz can somebody tell me that the goku models face will be changed.I hate to nag but the face is too horrible.I think his arms are too big.That doesnt need to be changed just the face.He looks like he wants to rob me,and kill my mother.Just asking if it will be changed.:\ :\

Best answers
u mean the one thats in game now? cuz there is a new goku and the face has already been reskinned...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The majority of the models have been redone/spruced up for Beta. Esf is putting all they have into this. Everything is going to look better than anything before it.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya thats why the wait for beta is has been so long, but everything will be worth it on the release I garuantee you that.

Vassago

V
err I already did fix goku quite sometime ago. Here is the new face:

Thats about as good as I'm going to be able to get it ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is great only thing i say that has a flaw in it is the hair.and thats ok.But i like the ssj's hair more yollow.

Best answers
the hair looks great /me smacks Emeka650

You CANNOT improve upon PERFECTION!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the SSJ hair is a little light needs to be a darker yellow

Best answers
egad no wonder the beta hasn't come out yet...you guys are too whiny and choosey just be happy with that

I see nothing wrong with it

it looks freakin sweet

leave it alone

Best answers
It not like your gonna be stairing at the the models. Hell, with the new meele the game play will really speed up so, you won't notice how good the models are. I think the models look great as is.:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said it was great.Only thing i like more golden hair i didnt say he had to change it.That would be a waist of time.The model isnt perfect i never say a model is perfet i say its great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The majority of the models have been redone/spruced up for Beta.
Actually, everything has been redone for the beta!! Absolutely, 100% everything except some code and some sprites here and there :p!!

Best answers
the ssj hair is fine, seeing how after they're SSJ and without their aura it ain't really that shiny and luxurious.....

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Actually, everything has been redone for the beta!! Absolutely, 100% everything except some code and some sprites here and there :p!!
right on !:yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
ok i will make a compare here:

do u understand now??

the hair has the perfect colour for a ssj. u only see sometimes the hair like this:

because they have their power aura on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woa...now after looking at that pic of Goku from the show, I realize how much of a great job Vas did with skinning his face!! It's almost the exact same!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Woa...now after looking at that pic of Goku from the show, I realize how much of a great job Vas did with skinning his face!! It's almost the exact same!!

believe me. it is the same. it only looks a bit different because of the light settings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those two pics are about the only two times in the show when his hair is that light ffs the majority of the time its a deeper yellow, but it doesnt really matter, its just hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom