Esf [vs] Dmz? Hell No!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See the thing is ESF = r0x0ring ass models/maps (horrible 1/8th the screen hud tho) DMZ = Good Gameplay/Play System

They should merge n shiznit. That'd r0x0r ass. (God Damn I'm gonna get flamed like no other)

Here are my opinions:

ESF lacks the whole "feel" of power in the game mostly because you just fly around and choose your "weapon" (Thats basically how it is) and fire, but the models and maps are PRO they are so smooth n stuff. I hate how the hud is, especially the new one that takes up about 1/8th the screen. DMZ needs to work out some other way to do attacks besides selecting them or combos cuz combos waste time and selecting is just...Half-Life Deathmatch. I dunno how to describe it but DMZ has the whole thing that gets you feelin' powerful, i guess cuz of the sounds, i dunno (1:16am so thats why it looks like a child typing this). DMZ has pretty retarted models and tons of bugs. Right well im going to bed and next time i try to explain something i'll get more than 3 hours of sleep the night before.

Best answers
blargh thats a useless idea
dmz is near death and holding on by its britches

plus dmz looks ugly even their attacks are ugly the gameplay is okay, and with their extremely buggy release...dmz is just plain dissapointing

and I cant STAND the combo system...if you do it to fast it doesn't work...if you do it to slow it doesn't work...I cna never hit that happy medium.....ARGH

I would never like to see ESF and DMZ merge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What i'm trying to say is they should learn from each other...and good god does that sound corny as hell or what?

Oh well I just wish HL Rally will be released soon so I can play something besides ESF or DMZ (CS Is Not An Alternative)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF and DMZ will never merge. They are far too different to just combine.

And after Beta 1 is released I am confident that your attitude about ESF will change.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ESF rox... end of story... can't say nethin bad bout dmz coz of the rules

ppl hav their prefs, respect that

Best answers
I'd prefer ESF alpha over any version of DMZ!
(but is spose i'd prefer alpha over heaps of mods points at cs)

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
What i'm trying to say is they should learn from each other...and good god does that sound corny as hell or what?

Oh well I just wish HL Rally will be released soon so I can play something besides ESF or DMZ (CS Is Not An Alternative)
hehe u wait for hl rally???

there is another very good mod. www.natural-selection.org

Scruffie

S
Hah!

No way would they ever merge... god.. DMZ sucks, and no amount of learning from ESF could change that. ESF are good, but they ain't miracle workers, DMZ is gonna die.

Now the ESF hud does kinda bother me... not much tho... I suppose they could make a smaller one. But in a future release.

Beta will change your mind, I'm pretty confident about that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
Hah!

No way would they ever merge... god.. DMZ sucks, and no amount of learning from ESF could change that. ESF are good, but they ain't miracle workers, DMZ is gonna die.
no mod flaming ;(

Best answers
Grrr....grrr...GRRRR!!! I thought I told you ppl's that this type of stuff isn't allowed :\ As for the HUD, it's only that big because it hadn't been resized for lower resolutions...on my screen it's about the size of DMZ's and I run at the highest res possible. So quit whining about the damn HUD;(

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never want to see DMZ and ESF in the same THREAD again unless its saying something good about each WITHOUT comparing them to each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom