SSJ Script 6.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno. also.. the Script does suck but i suggest to down it anyway. Cause if someone ever makes a script while they have the SSJ script you'll need to down it from the server if you don't have it. and downing 80+MB from server AINT FUN.

So its crappy but we need to run it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont download the script from the server, you download that messed up virus which dumbasses dont delete from there hddrive.

Best answers
its not a bad script... your comments about how bad you think it is arent needed.

good to see its finally hosted... hey antione since you are on oktagone now dont u get a free domain name? such as www.ssjscript.com ?

why joo still using cjb.net :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he talks about that dmz-virus that downloads many unnessessary files from servers

Best answers
ooo ok then, but does neone know how to uninstall it???? cause i neva use it and i need all the space i can get on my comp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx again for puttin it up Tepus!!
good to see its finally hosted... hey antione since you are on oktagone now dont u get a free domain name? such as www.ssjscript.com ?

why joo still using cjb.net
Well, right now, I dunno cuz my site or FTP or whatever was deleted and Im trying to get it back!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you like it or not thats not an issue

i dunno if Ant knows this, but i sooner stick the thing up my ass then use it, but does not mean i did not upload it and say its good on the comments did?

:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you need help on making a site antione?
No thx man!! Ive already had one made, but thx for offering!! Now the only thing that I have to do is get my server back!!

Best answers
Its ok, but its SURE ANNOYING when you have 500 people in your server all grey piccolo and you cant tell if they are vegeta or someone else so that makes it sux,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TriKi28
Its ok, but its SURE ANNOYING when you have 500 people in your server all grey piccolo and you cant tell if they are vegeta or someone else so that makes it sux,
:S dont fill thing full of flames plz, i did not post this so ppl can flame it, unless u have something nice or helpfull to say, dont post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me clarify. :)

The script and the models itself are fine. I hate it cause they can use it to Play with a goku char and a vegeta model. I don't expect a BB from a goku.

but the rest is fine.

Yeh, it downs DMZ crap but it aint a virus. A virus multiplies. This is just useless files. yet... BIG useless files. Like model 769sah96967976g96.mdl orso. if I see I down that crap I always disconnect. but i would like a better solution then cl_upload and cl_downlaod set to 0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom