DBZ Maps

Best answers
Now i was thinking maybe you guys should take a look at some of the Botm (Battle of the Millennium) DBZ maps made by some guy i think his name is swiss cheese. They are in the Botm map pack on the website. Some of them are really good like kameslookout, earth, namek, shenlong, and capsule corp. The only problem is that you might need to up the graphics a bit on some but not much. The maps are big and some are really high. So you should take a look, if you didn't already.:idea:

Best answers
Swiss Cheese's maps?? Ok...what hole did you just crawl out from?? ;) (I think everybody knows about Swiss' maps btw ;))

Best answers
Originally posted by Solo
Now i was thinking maybe you guys should take a look at some of the Botm (Battle of the Millennium) DBZ maps made by some guy i think his name is swiss cheese. They are in the Botm map pack on the website. Some of them are really good like kameslookout, earth, namek, shenlong, and capsule corp. The only problem is that you might need to up the graphics a bit on some but not much. The maps are big and some are really high. So you should take a look, if you didn't already.:idea:
You have two posts and you come in here saying we need to learn from some maps that arent really that good...

well pooo on you :p

Best answers
I'm sorry........I was just trying to help.......I guess my help isn't wanted o well i'll shut up now and leave you guys alone. I thought i was doing o good thing o well.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom