Transformation animation

Best answers
Hey I was wondering either in this release or a next one can you have the transformations be like really cool. I mean Like have some one crouch down the slowly levitate then stand up and transform. thats just an idea.

Best answers
can you show use some pictures or a littlie movie about the transformation

Best answers
THx is that your ESF site?

Great there is the version 1.5 Alpha :)

In the video are no sounds of vioces. Will be in the beta voicesound when he transform.

The Music from the ESF Installer sound very good. who make the music? I will more.

Best answers
Originally posted by Abrophis
THx is that your ESF site?

Great there is the version 1.5 Alpha :)

In the video are no sounds of vioces. Will be in the beta voicesound when he transform.

The Music from the ESF Installer sound very good. who make the music? I will more.

Nope it is not my site :] ,and why u need the alpha 1.5?and the voices?I don't know,maybe u most ask some one of the team ore a beta tester like hibibki

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These transformations are going to be awesome I can tell you that right now.

Its going to be interesting seeing how Cell transforms and same with Freeza because they have more to transform instead of just their hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are no animations in atm so its impossible to do a movie unless u just wanna see goku suddenly change into ssj with no effects or animations :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are no animations in atm so its impossible to do a movie unless u just wanna see goku suddenly change into ssj with no effects or animations :p
Well, actually Goku does have the fx right now, but he doesnt have the anies!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and its kind of stupid with out the animations :F

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom