Goten and Trunks

Best answers
This has probably been brought up in the past, but I'm too lazy to find out, but I have would like to see Goten and Trunks in future releases of ESF. I cannot stand it anymore, I must see them in this game. And for the idea of fusion, these two would fit right in. Goten and Trunks do not get enough recognition in anything based on DBZ(if I'm wrong, I don't care). ESF team, please consider this and try it out, or I might go gray before I'm 20.

Best answers
omg !!! man ok Goten maybe later realese, i think he is cool, BUT TRUNKS IS ALREADY IN THE GAME DA!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS ALL BEEN SAID BEFORE dont be lazy and not check!!!

Best answers
ok, you may have misunderstood. I meant CHIBI Trunks. This would have been obvious due to the fact I mentioned fusion between the two. I do have the game, I'm not stupid. I would just like to point out you shouldn't assume things, then it makes us both look bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahem goten wont be in nor will chibi trunks

but gotenks is a very real posibility and will more than likely be in beta 2 but no new charater in beta 1

in fact the team has even said that they will prob add in gotenks later so chill till then

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errrm isnt that pic in his sig a little wrong, i mean trunks having the blue attack and goten the yellow shouldnt goten have the blue beam cus he's got the kamehameha and well dunno what chibi trunks has but im sure he aint got any blue beam attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well no goten or trunks because for 1 u already have a trunks and chibi trunks has like no specals and no goten cause hes just a clone of goku with no genki dama or kaio ken

where as gotenks has loads of cool moves is strong and not to mention is cooler than goten and trunks

and come on look at that hair!! who wouldnt want to play as someone with hair like that!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
hey, it's better than my idea of playin both chibi trunks and goten (the model is both of them)
this guy has a nice idea, like goten and trunks as one character and when they transform they would be gotenks
i know this will be flamed at so i didnt go thru the trouble to make a new thread:p

Best answers
I like having Goten and Trunks as separate characters a lot more than having Gotenks as a character. And just because Trunks is in the game doesn't mean Chibi Trunks could not be in the game. The current one is future trunks after all while Chibi is present time Trunks. I also think it would be cool to add in adult Gohan somewhere in ESF. Either as his own character with his transformation to go mystic, or as one of the current Gohan's transformations (After ssj2, his next transformation would be Mystic Gohan.) I know it's a little wierd, he would grow up in a transformation, but I think we would be able to deal with it.

Best answers
I have an idea. Why not combining Gotenks and trunks+goten.
With a start animation. An animation for every charakter would be interesting, for example, when you choose gotenks as your charakter, there is an animation, where goten and trunks are fusing. After that you have gotenks and can start playing. So there can also be an animation for Vegeto or Gogeta if they are included in a later beta. Or a cool animation for Picollo would be his namekian fusion with kami.

Best answers
Originally posted by Dudeman666

this guy has a nice idea, like goten and trunks as one character and when they transform they would be gotenks
i know this will be flamed at so i didnt go thru the trouble to make a new thread:p
Thanks for the comment. I was thinking that too. but, it looks like no one is interested.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be hard to do ingame cause there isnt a little opening movie for the charaters to do it in...

Best answers
everyone stop your belly aching

miri Trunks i sWAY cooler than chibi

and gotenis pretty much useless atleast they got some thing right in DBGT

/me starts music "love machine"

yah well goten becomes a lady mans and not a fieghter i think this is something they got right in GT because goten is just goku without the whole my grandpas sac is soft and pillow like

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
that would be hard to do ingame cause there isnt a little opening movie for the charaters to do it in...
On the subject of start animations, being as how not everyone on a server will 'start' at the same time, won't goten and trunks standing there fusing when the player spawns just leave them open to being big banged to pieces?

edit:
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
because goten is just goku without the whole my grandpas sac is soft and pillow like
Hahahahahahahhahahaha! :talk: :talk: :yes:

Best answers
during the animation of the characters they take no damage of course.

Best answers
Yeah, but that's not going to stop someone waiting for the animation to end to release the fully charged Final Flash they had waiting...

Best answers
ok, then the charakter can't take damage 5sec after the animation, enough time to get away. but he can't attack, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom