Self Destruct

Best answers
I havent brought this up in a long time, but I, all of a sudden, remembered this.

In the future, you should add Self-Destruct for the character. It should take a long time to charge up (longer than spirit bomb), and, if used, it should take away all of your power level.

It would be a nice thing to use before you leave, or if you need to buy your team mates some time on capture the dragon ball mode.

The sphere of destruction should vary to the pl of the person using it. At the highest level, it should only be able to cover 2/5 a map, that way, it cant be abused (the taking away of power level is also another way to stop it from being abused, making it so you have to use the right judgment when it comes time to use it).

that's all i can think of for now, i thought of a couple more things, but, i have a REALLY bad short-term memory problem (think something along the lines of Memento, but not nearly as severe), so, when I remember, I'll come back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will stay off the Self Distruct idea, even though it is good yet the team and players dont like it, but this should have been posted in Suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldnt count on seeing that in ESF cuz it has been suggested before but shot down every time!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree completely Sierra. On the whole location thing, not the self-destruct. :D

Best answers
nah self destruct would suck unless maps where as big as earth.

Best answers
actully if you make the Destruction spher about 10 models in each way like this at full charge

...............................V
.....................VVVVV0VVVVV

you would have to be close to the person like 10 horizontal models of the charecter in every direction in a big sphere it would be ok and not be spamed cause your PL would go down and not up and the radiant would be minamal plus the map sizes are gonna be huge and you cant stop your self from blowing up so basicly its going to give the guy enough time to speed out gbefore it goes critical so holding a person would be golden with this tactic

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
actully if you make the Destruction spher about 10 models in each way like this at full charge

.....................VVVVV0VVVVV

you would have to be close to the person like 10 horizontal models of the charecter in every direction in a big sphere it would be ok and not be spamed cause your PL would go down and not up and the radiant would be minamal plus the map sizes are gonna be huge and you cant stop your self from blowing up so basicly its going to give the guy enough time to speed out gbefore it goes critical so holding a person would be golden with this tactic
That makes this attack useless. The purpose of killing someone is to increase your PL. If you didnt gain anything from this attack and it has such a small blast radius it is a really stupid addition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it can be extremly strong, but short range. Like in BFP, except you die, and start with an empty ki reserve.

Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac

That makes this attack useless. The purpose of killing someone is to increase your PL. If you didnt gain anything from this attack and it has such a small blast radius it is a really stupid addition.
not really because if theres alot of ppl around and it just looks like your powering up they wont know:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but its a pointless attack cause u die and lose the pl u just worked for...

Best answers
But if you are going to do it, it would be for a good reason, which, like I said, is why you have to THINK before using it, you wouldn't just use it to blow a crap load of people up in a deathmatch situation, you'd use it to stop the enemy from killing your friend who has the dragon balls, your friend can use the dragon to make your team more powerful, which means you didn't loose all that power in vain, you recieve power from the dragon, there you go.

And the radius wouldnt be small, that would be pointless to have to chase him down into meele range just to kill yourself, like I said, it would be a pretty decent radius, compared to power, and it would take a cool minute to charge up, so the other team has time to react (like spirt bomb, if you see a white ball getting bigger over time, you know what the hell it is..)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Noone would use it anyway. If it takes so long to charge youll be dead by the time you use it. Its way to impractical to use. It just dosent fit in this game in anyway.

*edit* Even all the beta testers say it dosent belong so I dont think its gonna be in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and even if you didnt gain PL you'd just have jerks goin round spamin it every where just joining doin the move till they get kicked then goin to the next server.

its just a cheap ass attack, if ya gunna kill someone kill em with skill

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i would only use it as a goin away present

Best answers
ok you see its such an unusal attack that only the 7331 will use it to take out a person or a group giving time to a team mates anyway i didn't read the grapping thread but if you could grap selfdesturct and take out a person or a small area

anyway you like it you do

you don't you just don't

some ppl hate Discs
while some love them

anyway this could be a thing to lead to greater stuff like an area refelct and so on

but self destructing was/is a nice personal touch just to make this game better

but although the two bad effects are
time to beta release
and hard use of move

althoughif you allow no change in the PL when you blow up and could only use it higher lvls like SSJ by only vegeta to prevent anysuch occors

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[

althoughif you allow no change in the PL when you blow up and could only use it higher lvls like SSJ by only vegeta to prevent anysuch occors
and cell and buu and krillin (just for kicks and giggles)

Best answers
not for krillian

but cell yes

but buu sould have something different

and its for $hit and Giggles

Best answers
I think it would be abused. UNLESS you made it. SLOW. Make it move so sluggish that anyone could get away. lets people could hide behind rocks and ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom