esf beta coming out

Best answers
this is taking for ever! the last time i posted was 2 months before summer started! and still no beta omg! i know it is going to be tight and all but dont you think ppl may begin to lose intrest?

Best answers
its coming out tommorow silly! just wait for it! :D;D ;D ;D ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ppl stop watching this mod thats there prob, the beta will be outs when its down, ppl are saying 2 months

Best answers
yeah i dont mind the wait anymore but people have been sayin 2 months for about 8 months

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hold on there lets get one thing streight all the FANS have said it should only be 2 months the team has NEVER ever said a release date so dont listen to people who dont know what there talking about

and if its too long to wait then go away and come back like once a month u dont have to sit here 24/7 to get the beta

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im leaving at the end of this month, no computer, no esf, no nothing half life.

WILL I EVER GET TO PLAY THE BETA? ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
prob not

unless harsens and joe are blessed by the magic codeing fairy and dont make any bugs and finish the code in 1 day then no beta this month

and do u have be rude in ever single post u make :rolleyes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no im just in a state of anxiety (parents divorcing, moving to another state) and ive been wanting to play the BETA so bad ya know.

i wish i was lucky like u Hibiki, but i guess i will never be

*Im truly sorry to hear about your situation mate, i hope it all works out for the best*
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was not lucky i was simple here forever and like the biggest esf fan foo :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya Biki is like one of the oldest members lol but hes still not the biggest fan I am :p J/K man your cool

I dun mind the wait but I do suggest some more info on progress. People are getting sick of the wait I myself dun care but you might tsrat loseing fans. I'm not say release Beta just give a lil more info on it and the progress.

Best answers
i am the lucky one to get to test :0 Me and hibiki in esf are like trunks and gotents or whatever it is spelled. we test alot togather. But even when i was not a tester people ask me all the time hey nighthawk *after cussing them out saying i am not nighthawk*when is beta coming out. i got tired and just started saying in 2 months. Want to know when beta is out? us testers would also. even we dont know. And playing a buggy esf is not fun and games. So best thing to do is to go play another game or hang around just for friends. but dont hold breath for beta for a while because there is alot of work to be done and alot of testing.i think the team has gave enough info myself. i mean when you play you dont want to know everything about game right? and for fans leaving lmao they will be back. when beta comes out they will be right there in line waiting for download.

*ahh how quickly im forgotten ;/ *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think people are leaving in fact i think even more people are comming cause the forums are getting bigger and bigger every day

Best answers
wait, who said its coming out tomarrow.. nearly wet my pants.

oh and yeah, what they said... the longer you wait, the more interest lost, this is what is probably going to happen to Matrix 2..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err the matrix reloaded (2) comes out in like a few months and tons of people are totaly syked about it

people here are just total impaitent and think the team has no lives or anything and i mean come on people THERE DOING THIS FOR FREE OUT OF THERE SPARE TIME!!! so cut them some slack already!!!

just be thankfull that there doing work as fast as they are

Best answers
the humans are waiting there whole life time for sumthing.

as a child u cant wait for school, but when u r in school you cant wait until the school day is finished and that u leave school to work. but in work u r waiting till the end of the day, and to not to get bored u r workin. most times u get tired of workin so u feel bored. then u r finished with your work and u work while u wait for the money. then u have enough money, and pay for 2 weeks in any vacation on the damn planet. then u wait until u have those holidays. the holidays are the only time where u dont have to wait, but when u wait for something like esf beta, this time is long too and u wait. but u dont have to work, u can enjoy and because of this waiting is easier. then u come home, lookin forward for you daily meal, and there is it: work.

ok then i have to work until iam 50-60 years old (depends on job) and u can relax. but now u dont have a cool body anymore. no sweet chicks, nothing. u r sitting in your house and wait for the dead.

what to say: this is a capitalizm life.

Best answers
I rather be in a monarchy/anarchist and be a vigilanty Knight following my own code of honor and helping ppl...for a price that is

donuts anyone

anyway the matrix is basicly a summery or animes in real life for something we usally hate here in everywhere

hey why wasn't decided Vash liked donuts
it would of been funny if it was something like .................

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what did that have to do with anything???

Best answers
I think The ESf team could it say but they are to busy to work on the beta :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

ok then i have to work until iam 50-60 years old (depends on job) and u can relax. but now u dont have a cool body anymore. no sweet chicks, nothing
don't u plan on gettin married?

Best answers
im done wit my part of the beta i think..... its all up to coding any animations..... i think im not sure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom